If I wanted to move too Australia ? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2002, 21:57   #1 (permalink)

If I wanted to move too Australia ?

What would I have to do too become a citizen ? I know at one time, an immigrate had to have a trade of some sort that would help the country out.

My next Ford.....
Stacy94PGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-13-2002, 22:03   #2 (permalink)
Copyright �2003

Give this site a shot.

http://www.immi.gov.au/

Just as a matter of interest, what are your reasons for wanting to come on Down Under? :s5

the house of grunt
Click on the above link to go to a site about my cars, old and new.
Grunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2002, 22:12   #3 (permalink)

I've always wanted to go Downunder and check things out. People who post on here seem very nice. Most women from there are hot. All the storys a pics I see from there interest me. Any place that has an outside movie theater has to be ok.

My next Ford.....
Old 01-13-2002, 22:14   #4 (permalink)

BTW thanks for the link.

My next Ford.....
Old 01-13-2002, 22:14   #5 (permalink)

Best of luck mate, I'm sure most if not all of us would be more than happy to see you here
TheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2002, 22:16   #6 (permalink)

and of course, we've got the FALCON! :D

you can also live here as a permanent resident, but taking up Aussie citizenship is really the only way to go if you migrate to Oz.
Old 01-13-2002, 22:31   #7 (permalink)
Australian Probe Member

Understand there are some special deals for people looking to migrate if they choose to come via Indeonesia & are prepared to cruise to Australia!!!:s3
DRU842 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2002, 22:39   #8 (permalink)
FM
The SparkleHunter™

If you bring US$1000.00 with you, you'll be a millionare too. Well close enough to it anyway..
FordForums Polo Shirts & Caps are now on sale.. Get both for $50.00 + postage. Click here for details!
FM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2002, 22:44   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by DRU842
Understand there are some special deals for people looking to migrate if they choose to come via Indeonesia & are prepared to cruise to Australia!!!:s3
I think it's a little dangerous for my little US arse to be going to Ineonesia right now. $1000.00 US dollars wow that's good. Wish I had a thousand dollars right now.

My next Ford.....
Old 01-13-2002, 22:52   #10 (permalink)
Nacho Nacho Man!

If you are well skilled, you'll get entry easy. A workmate emigrated from the UK. He was moving over with his Aussie girlfriend (now wife) and had actually resigned from our UK office to move. He had arranged entr to Australia based on his IT skills, and hadn't even secured a job here yet! Luckily, our office gave him a job here (don't know why didn't ask for a transfer.) Generally, if you're in a well skilled profession, chances are much better. Hope you're not a civil engineer though, we have WAY too many.
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub