Im sick of this s*** - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2004, 02:09   #1 (permalink)
AUPS Member

Im sick of this s***

Just finished watching the news only to see more people die in car crashes!!! When the hell will people get it through there stupid heads!!! One was a red commodore couldnt tell if it was a VS or VN since there was nothing left of it! The car hit a van killing the lady driver!! Thanks to a careless moron another inaccent person has died! Even driving home from the movies last night in the pouring rain there where people driving like d**** almost writing off there cars. Lately Ive seen an a XF driver nearly drive straight into a stationary vechile waiting to turn, a BA XR6t ute nearly loose it into an oncoming van the was in front off us, P plater in a VS nearly loose it coming over into my lane in front of me! and I have many other stories of morons.

Anyway though id just let of some anger. Just starting to get really sick of it. Cant understand why people have to be such morons. If you want to be a moron dont do it with other people in the car and in the suburbs! Do it somewhere were its just your stupid self! Actual dont do it at all!!!

cheahman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-12-2004, 02:25   #2 (permalink)
BA FALCON XR6™

Re: Im sick of this s***

Tell me about it, people seem to go stupid in the rain. I can understand having a bit of fun in the dry, but driving like a dick in the rain puts you and your passengers in 100 times more danger.

I cant even walk down my driveway without slipping over in the rain, what do people expect from the tyres? I nearly lost a BA XLS loan car a few weeks ago in the rain and I wasnt do anything wrong 45 kms an hour coming out of a roundabout and the ass end gave way (scared the shit out of me), its even worse when youve had months with out rain and the roads are covered in oil and greasy.

Slow down peops and respect the roads in the wet, otherwise you might find yourself either in a tree, power pole or even worse someones bedroom.
FPV TURBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004, 02:40   #3 (permalink)
feel the rumble

Yeah, put em on a bike in the wet and see how brave they really are I say
tribal_tones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004, 03:13   #4 (permalink)
aufalcon.com

Yeh, when it rains up here you see dickheads doing stupid shit all the time, pisses you off, they not only risk their lives, but others as well.
AUsome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004, 04:38   #5 (permalink)

Yep, just driven from the surf coast to Melbourne and nearly had the tarp taken off the ute by a hyundai excell... an accident just looking to happen...
Toolman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004, 05:17   #6 (permalink)
in the chopshop workshop

i got nothing worng with doing things in the wet, just make sure no ones in the car with you, and your out away from the public

but yeah im sick of peeps who cant handle a car when they think they can.
Old 09-12-2004, 18:43   #7 (permalink)

I find it's not so much the people intentionally being dickheads (although it happens often enough) but the ones that drive as if it's dry; on the limit, tailgating, hammering through intersections/round corners. Frightens me the amount of times i swear someones about to loose it...

-Stu :)
dogbreath_48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004, 18:47   #8 (permalink)
He without "fastness"

ever since i came off the road in the wet (was being silly) ive vowed not to do anything in the wet again. Much safer to mess around when the road is dry

Coming Mods: Multipoint Fuel, 5spd conversion.

The worlds most effective pickup line: Hey, can you tell me if you think that this rag smells like chloroform?
SoulReaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004, 19:43   #9 (permalink)
Faster than Zyrtec

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_mkII
i got nothing worng with doing things in the wet, just make sure no ones in the car with you, and your out away from the public
Even that logic doesn't work either - In the extreme if the worse case scenario happens think about the effect that it will have on your friends and family - often it will tare families appart, parents never recover.

In the minor case- have a prang in the wet from sillyness is either going to cost you, or if your insured - All of us ! (in premiums) in money.
dave_au is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004, 21:45   #10 (permalink)

I just saw a road closed off the othe night, and from the amount of lights I could see further down the road (cops, fire brigade, and ambo's) I knew something really bad had happened. It was confirmed the next night on the news, head on crash between a small to medium size car (didnt see exactly what it was on the news) vs a kombi van. 4 young people in the car - 3 dead 1 fighting for her life, the driver was only 17. In the kombi 1 older lady dead and her husband left with crushed legs.

I dont know why It happened, but I am just pissed off with seeing shit like this happen so often, People do not respect speed and do not know how much damage can be done in even a low speed crash ( I had an accident at about 1yr ago and tore heaps of muscles in my back - at 40km/hr).
turboute is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub