info on stats against XF Vs xr6/8 au series 2/3 - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2003, 14:28   #1 (permalink)

roll info of xf Vs cop car stats for court *i went to court*TODAY

court 16/9/03 till 18th/9/03 14 hours in court phew..its over!!
UPDATE:i went to court for undue care and attention and two unrestrained fines,got the 2 seat belt fines thrown outta court,easily represented myself,but the undue care and attention,me overtaking 4 cars was found guilty and that i didnt take due care in the overtaking procedure(lines broken,no traffic etc)but i got found GUILTY..
prosecutor wanted a disqualification and fine,i told my case and managed to get to keep my licence,LOST 5 points though,and $375 fine..
i think i did well under the circumstances..
oh and with that undue care they bring up a case that was brang out back in the 50's,its a goodn i wish i could scan it and show ya..

ORIGINAL POST!!!
i have to get the stats for
kw's to xf sedan auto 4.1 alloy head AUTO and its 0-100 time.

also all info on au 2001-2002 model falcon auto again,i need em for court cause a cop thinks my xf sedan on gas with a half blown head can outrun a police car,funny yes indeed but i have so much on em,with their B.S i wanna slam dunk the case and getting all relevent info will help me..

thanx

p.s its cause they originally gave me a 81 in a 80 zone ticket and then when i complained it then turned into a court case(undue care and attention),totally B.S and im due in court today (hearing)let ya know what happens..L8R
cars are a lethal weapon,your not invinsible when you get into one,and no matter how much skill you think you have,you are never in control you are always on the edge of death it may not happen today but if you keep driving like you do,you too will end up dead!

Last edited by hoon69; 09-20-2003 at 00:23.
hoon69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-15-2003, 17:53   #2 (permalink)
Ford Member

Have a look at: http://www.geocities.com/falconfacts/

Should provide you all the information you require
AcIlLaTeM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2003, 18:24   #3 (permalink)
Faster than Zyrtec

Re: info on stats against XF Vs xr6/8 au series 2/3

What has the acceleration times have to do with a speeding ticket ? Explain further! Im curious.
dave_au is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2003, 18:28   #4 (permalink)
Bring Back Jeff Kennet

OMG!!...what aoad of BS....not even in Victoria do we get done for 1 kay over...jeez

That cant be right though..is there more to the story?
FoMoCo4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2003, 02:41   #5 (permalink)

not much more they get me for 81 in a 80 zone i complain to his OIC 3 days later he comes back hands me a notice to appear in court,and then 2 days after that i get a letter saying the 81 in a 80 zone has been wiped..

i had two unrestrained kids fines so far i spent all day from 9 till 10 past 5 cross examining what B.S the cop said..

anyways i wiped working on the rest go back fridaY i let you know then,but i can say the cops statement doesnt match what he said in court..
cars are a lethal weapon,your not invinsible when you get into one,and no matter how much skill you think you have,you are never in control you are always on the edge of death it may not happen today but if you keep driving like you do,you too will end up dead!
Old 09-20-2003, 00:26   #6 (permalink)

well i got 2 out of 3 dropped,1 fine 5 points off licence im already on my good boys licence it just runs concurrent with the original order,as it happened a year ago..

5 points 370 bucks,plus 105 for witnesses expences..i dunno but i aint whinging,cop it on the chin but the cops do know how to B.S alot even on the stand..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub