BSR Field Agent
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Testing Ear Muffs at BSR Head Quarters
Have a read of these:
1. In Lebanon, men are legally allowed to have sex with animals.........but
animals must be female. Having sexual relations with a male animal is
by death. (Mmmmh... makes sense.)
2. In Bahrain, a male doctor may legally examine a woman's
is prohibited from looking directly at them during the examination. He may
see their reflection in a mirror.
(Makes you hope you never need surgery!)
3. Muslims are banned from looking at the genitals of a
also applies to undertakers; the sex organs of the deceased must be covered
a brick or piece of wood at all times. (A brick??)
4. The penalty for masturbation in Indonesia is decapitation.......
5. There are men in Guam whose full time job is to travel the countryside
deflower young virgins, who pay them for the privilege of having sex for
first time.......Reason: under Guam law, it is expressly forbidden for
to marry. (Let's just think for a minute; is there any job anywhere else in
world that even comes close to this?)
6. In Hong Kong, a betrayed wife is legally allowed to kill her adulterous
husband.........but may only do so with her bare hands.
The husband's lover, on the other hand, may be killed in any manner
desired...(The difference between anger and revenge...)
7. Topless saleswomen are legal in Liverpool, England........but only in
tropical fish stores. (But of course!)
8. In Cali, Colombia, a woman may only have sex with her
first time this happens, her mother must be in the room to witness the act.
(Makes one shudder at the thought.)
9. In Santa Cruz, Bolivia, it is illegal for a man to have sex with a woman
her daughter at the same time. (This seemed to be a big enough problem that
had to pass this law...)
10. In Maryland, it is illegal to sell condoms from vending.......machines
one exception: prophylactics may be dispensed from a vending machine only
places where alcoholic beverages are sold for consumption on the premises."
the US a great country or what?)
I think there is something in that for all of us.....