It's Official Kids :( - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2002, 14:26   #1 (permalink)
AcidBurns

It's Official Kids :(

As at 11:59 this evening, my cars registration will be suspended. The roady is running late, big time. So I should get the certificate tomorow, and be able to have the suspension lifted... For those 12 hours or so, I won't have a registered car! :( |I
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-09-2002, 14:43   #2 (permalink)
The Goodz

Bah!! That sucks man, you wouldn't even be in this situation if that dumb ass copper had of checked the vehicle height properly, maybe you should make a complaint, because this ain't fair...

Alex
Old 05-09-2002, 15:42   #3 (permalink)
AcidBurns

Oh I will be, don't you worry! I just wanna make absolutely SURE my car is FULLY UNDOUBTABLY roadworthy, and then shove in the morons face!
Old 05-09-2002, 15:45   #4 (permalink)
Now boostless :-(

i reckon the pigs can always find (or make up) something wrong with your car if they want to.
NAPARM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2002, 15:59   #5 (permalink)
Ford Anti B&S Squad

Yeah the pigs are PIGS!. Acid how low was your car. You might only have to put new springs in. Cause the old ones might be saggy so thats why your car could of been to low.
EA90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2002, 16:36   #6 (permalink)
89 DA LTD 3.9MPI

Pics

I just checked out the pics of the melbourne cruise and saw all the ones of Acid's car getting towed. I'm just curious about the pic of the lights stuck to the bonnet of Acid's car. Whats the deal with them?

--ath0-- ....gone
Zomwit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2002, 18:00   #7 (permalink)
LET EM' RIPPP

re

The last time we tried to argue with the copps about giving us canaries, we ended up having to the both cars being being checked home on trailers, complete with A yellow sticker, EPA fines and a few other things. End up costing about $1500 each car.

Not bad huh.
Old 05-09-2002, 18:08   #8 (permalink)
89 DA LTD 3.9MPI

canaries

What ****s. You get $1500 worth of fines because your car does not meet certain regulations, which does not necessarily mean it is more dangerous than a standard car. But other dickheads out there constantly get away with reckless driving, maybe getting a couple of hundred bucks worth of fines and endangering lives in the process. Our government is totally backwards.

--ath0-- ....gone
Zomwit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2002, 18:09   #9 (permalink)
AcidBurns

Re: re

EA90, My car IS NOT illegally low, AND YOU KNOW IT!! It's clearance is between 105-110mm!!!

Zomwit, those lights belong to the towtruck, so cars can see his lights while my car was being towed.
Old 05-09-2002, 18:16   #10 (permalink)
Ford Anti B&S Squad

Re: re

I dont know the Hight cause ive never measured it. What i was saying is springs degrade over time and yours just might of become not as stiff anymore.It might of been over 100mm when you bought the car but now due to wear and tear your car springs might be sagging. And you might have to put new springs in.
EA90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub