John Mellor's automotive e-news - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2001, 23:21   #1 (permalink)

John Mellor's automotive e-news

A few weeks back I subscribed to John Mellor's automotive e-news. Every week or so he sends you a pdf newsletter. Good value considering its free.

Subscribe here:
http://www.mellor.net/mellor/enews.nsf/welcome?readform

I also just received the FTR news in my inbox. I had a good laugh at this bit :

Quote:
Ford Tickford Racing (FTR) drivers Glenn Seton and Steven Richards are now more comfortable in the drivers seat thanks to the release of a new range of team emblazoned underwear.
Designed and manufactured by Davenport, the new range of briefs and boxer shorts not only benefit Glenn and Steven; fans can also buy the FTR underwear at retail outlets across the country.
I actually saw these at Grace Bros a few weeks back. It's good that they have finally caught up in this area, as I think HRT have been selling underwear for years now :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Aussie Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-28-2001, 01:59   #2 (permalink)
Bring Back the 24hr!!!

I used to subscribe to one called "Cartalk" but it hasn't even come back since an end of year break a few years back :(
Donut King is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub