just a fraction of friction ! - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2002, 11:00   #1 (permalink)
Westkoast EA

just a fraction of friction !

Greetings all , well it seems I have a little faggot living around the street from me , and he has taken offence to my EA & how much attention I give it ( the useless bum has no car and is very jealous ) , and now has resorted to throwing small stones at my carport in a pathetic attempt to chip my Falcon , even though I have a carcover & a carport , I have allready confronted him and he capichelated ( shit himself ) when I offerd my opinion in firm tones , it seems his memory is jaded , I will have a 'word' with him this afternoon .....hehe

what is it with EA FALCONS that is so contrivisial , a 12/13 year old car that is worh at best 5000$ ???

MY EA is clean but also 90% stock standard , there for you would think nobody would target it , not so it seems as though the EA Falcon has come through the last decade and adged very well it dosent have the jellybeen shape of the newer cars but it not recognised (to the uneducated eye ) as an 'old car', and still shames the arse of any stock vb/vc/vh/vl just by the way it looks as it pulls into the petrol station , atleast in my part of WA.

Any other EA pilots , get similar ?

he will be put back under his rock !!

West EA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-23-2002, 15:26   #2 (permalink)
Wozza

little mongrel

Base the hell out of him and then bash him again just to make sure. Then lob numerous rocks at his body and see "if you can put a chip on it" Make sure you don't write him off otherwise you'll have the cops to deal with. If he's still breathing take a photograph of him put it in numerous shopping centres with the following "has your car been scraped or chipped? - please talk to me" I don't think afterward he will be a danger to society again.
Old 05-24-2002, 08:56   #3 (permalink)

Re: little mongrel

My EA never cops physical abuse. I as the owner have all sorts of stuff said to me though. That just sucks dude, I wouldn't stand for something like that at all. I agree with Wozza, if the young guy doesn't own a car then throw rocks at him. Very immature I know, but you really want to teach this guy a lesson.

Ash
Kenaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub