The last straw! - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
┬╗ Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2002, 01:40   #1 (permalink)
Ex Member

The last straw!

It's official, my boss is a *wanker*

No gratitude for a job well done, but complaints every time, to every member of staff, this is on a daily basis.

I even took the time out of my weekend to upgrade the network on the old peice of shit computers and received not even a thanks, but a, "I dont like the shit way youve set up my desktop", (had to reformat)

I'm sick to death of this old c*nt, everyone in my area is leaving by the end of the year. Cant wait to tell him I'll be one of them. He's loosing some of the most expirenced people that have ever been there. But he's used to it, no ones ever stayed there more than a couple of years at the most.

I swear if any member of our staff had a gun on many occaisions this old prick would be dead.

Must relax, tempted to take a baseball bat to his head! Die scumbag die!
Advertisement

Old 12-09-2002, 02:54   #2 (permalink)
Officially Bored with 347

Steady steady mate... Im sure theres a better job comming up for ya soon.
i had a boss like this ages ago i simply didnt talk to the wanker for a good 2mths unless i had to.
He got the picture & actually changed

Member of the "TKTDSGM " Group..
svo347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2002, 03:08   #3 (permalink)
CEO - The BSR Group

Hey, I know him!!! I'm sure I worked for him back on the Gold Coast!!!

Mate, do what I did - start shopping around the job market on company time. Dickhead arsehole bosses like him don't deserve to be spat on. My one owed (and still owes) me $6,600 in wages, and I won't ever see it. Others in the company are owed over $10,000... and in the meantime, he's avoiding court cases and cruising up and down the Gold Coast in his $2m boat. Yes Mr G. Favell, you're not forgotten... ever...

Plan your move mate, there is nothing worse than turning up to a job every day that leaves you a physical and emotional wreck. Get something happening elsewhere, and then bask in the joy of telling him exactly what he is and where he can go.
Old 12-09-2002, 03:10   #4 (permalink)

off topic for a sec...
I love dangermouse!! that show was pretty cool. (reminded by svo302's avi)
blondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2002, 03:24   #5 (permalink)
Ex Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr Sparkle
Plan your move mate, there is nothing worse than turning up to a job every day that leaves you a physical and emotional wreck. Get something happening elsewhere, and then bask in the joy of telling him exactly what he is and where he can go.
Your right, your so very right.

Every day i leave that place i feel so drained, every morning i'd rather of died in my sleep than have go there. It's ruining my life. I've been too lazy to ever do anything about it. I havent expirenced happyness for 3 years! But now i'm going to. I look forward to it.
Old 12-09-2002, 03:28   #6 (permalink)
pR()rN_*

simple fix Be an asshole to him. You can't get sacked unless your directly abusive or rude but you can still be a pain in the butt.
EG
Boss: I don't like the shit way you've setup my computer
You: Change it your self then you get the same everyone else does.
Boss: I don't know how to change it and it's not my job.
You: then don't change it it's a work tool not a personal device
walk out.
This way your an utter wanker and bastard but you havn't done a thing wrong.
Believe it or not treating people like this often earns you more respect.
I had a new TL start at my work and she sucked ass I couldn't stand her she never did any work and would never answer any questions or even endvor to find out and would just make everyone else do everything.
I would just confront her in meetings or on the floor and make her do stuff and order her around and if she was a bitch I would just make her look like an idiot. Now the silly fool does everything I say and respects me rather than trying to walk all over me.
The best office advise I can offer is to NEVER be a suck hole and be totally honest BUT well informed you can tell some one there useless but you better have all the info to back you up before you say it.
Another important thing is to be honest but always be friendly this helps alot as you can make people do stuff and they think there helping out a mate rather than doing your evil bidding.
I have a heaps of fun at my work because people can't piss me off and if they do they hear about it. In front of everyone.
Hope that helps
Old 12-09-2002, 03:43   #7 (permalink)
CEO - The BSR Group

Quote:
Originally posted by Fairlane Boy
Your right, your so very right.

Every day i leave that place i feel so drained, every morning i'd rather of died in my sleep than have go there. It's ruining my life. I've been too lazy to ever do anything about it. I havent expirenced happyness for 3 years! But now i'm going to. I look forward to it.
Mate you're preaching to the choir!

Luckily I was only in the job for a year, and it has easily been the most difficult in my life. There was a constant gnawing dread attached with that job, that I have never experienced before! Despite all my qualifications and years of working experience, I wasn't prepared for it. It intrudes into your mind, and doesn't let you have a good time .. you know whatever you're doing, however good a time you should be enjoying, you have to go back to that sh*thole of a place and deal with that f**khead of a boss, again and again. The best days are composed of minimal critisizm, and thats the best you can hope for. Been there mate, I'm right with ya.

Get the wheels in motion, bide your time, and sort something out elsewhere. It is such burden off the shoulders when the time comes... like winning lotto!!!

Chin up mate, you're not alone in this.
Old 12-09-2002, 04:38   #8 (permalink)

Well, I've only been working for a year, and my boss was a total wanker. I thought that when people complained about their bosses, they where going over the top, but now that I've been working, and had d*ckhead of a boss, I can see what they where talking about.

Well, one d*ckhead boss was enough for me. What I'm doing is starting my own business. I'm working for myself, doing my own thing.
Pearly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2002, 05:49   #9 (permalink)
Experienced Ford Member

I work in a large printing and packaging firm in SA. Some of the wankers in there are just unbelievable! There was this one guy that used to order me around and tell me what to do like I was a piece of sh*t. Oneday his toolbox somehow ended up on the bottom of the caustic soda tank...... dunno how it got there

By the way he still hasnt a clue where it is! Oneday they will drain the tank and there it will be lying on the bottom!

I hate my job I told them i quit a week ago. I finish on the 20th of December!! I found that I was thinking about work 24/7 and dreading going there everyday. Now that I have 9 days to go it feels like a huge release of pressure knowing that I won't have to go back there. :)
BA GT-HO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2002, 15:08   #10 (permalink)
Dual Exhaust WarriorÖ

Quote:
Originally posted by Pearly
Well, one d*ckhead boss was enough for me. What I'm doing is starting my own business. I'm working for myself, doing my own thing.
ME TOO!!!! I work longer hours... but at the end of the day, all the profit and recognition goes to me
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub