Letters sent to Landlords
GENUINE EXCERPTS FROM LETTERS SENT TO LANDLORDS:
1. The toilet is blocked and we cannot bathe the children until it is cleared.
2. This is to let you know that there is a smell coming from the man next door.
3. The toilet seat is cracked: where do I stand?
4. I am writing on behalf of my sink, which is running away from the wall.
5. Our lavatory seat is broken in half and is now in three pieces.
6. Will you please send someone to mend our cracked sidewalk.Yesterday my wife tripped on it and is now pregnant.
7. Our kitchen floor is very damp, we have two children and would like a third, so will you please send someone to do something about it.
8. Will you please send a man to look at my water, it is a funny colour and not fit to drink.
9. Could you please send someone to fix our bath tap. My wife got her toe stuck in it and it is very uncomfortable for us.
My Car's Website: Click Here
Sept 03 BA XR6 Turbo, Silhouette, T5, APS Unichip, BPT short shifter & Momo bits, FPV pedals, Custom Leather, 18" Wheels, PBR sports calipers, Window Tint, Typhoon CAI, Side stripes.