Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Educating some of the brothers
Look what I found.
I found this somwhere.
Can't remember where.
- I'd kill for a noble peace prize.
- Borrow money from pessimists - they dont expect it back.
- Half the people you know are below average.
- 42.7 statistics are made up on the spot.
- A clear consience is usually a sign of a bad memory.
- OK, so whats the speed of the dark?
- how do you know when you've run out of invisible ink?
- Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
- What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
There's a bear in there.
Due to the graphic nature of this programme
listener discretion is advised