!@* Low Life Scumm *@! - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2003, 05:47   #1 (permalink)
Lord of the RC

!@* Low Life Scumm *@!

The thread topic says is all..

Some ******** broke into my car at work today, in a security patrolled car park none the less.

No idea how they got in, car was locked, windows were all up, the lock on the drivers door wasnt broken or scratched at all, any one know how they did this ?

Didnt take anything, but tried to get the radio out, thank god for the non phillips head screws in there, but instead decided to bend the radio and the mounting brackets, ripped off the bit for the ashtray etc and now gota work out how much its gonna cost.

damn security's std. response, cant do anything about it as nothing was taken... grr... glad i had all burnt cd's in the car would have been about $500 worth gone if i had originals in there.

This p****s me off no end, the a******s who think they can just go into other peoples car's and take/do what they want.

DAMN *(!^@#&(!#^!#$

i am so about this, have to take up my time on lunch break tomorrow to go and figure out how mch its gonna cost to get it fixed now :(

ok.. i have vented rant over...

castrate them all !!! i would if i caught them doing that to my car, castrated and shove them to the security at work.
O.F.R #6 : PM Me
Member of the Society Against Stupid SMS Language
Member #4 of the MTAS (Manual Transmission Appreciation Society)
fordel is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-12-2003, 05:51   #2 (permalink)
Yes, fords still kick

I agree, there is nothing more annoying that some punks destroying something that you have worked so hard for. I had a similar situation at a station carpark, was told by police that it was probably smackheads, all i can is that i hope whatever these people take, buys them their LAST hit.
Old 05-12-2003, 05:53   #3 (permalink)
Bourbon powered V8

Yeh, bad luck. I suppose it's lucky they didn't get the whole car though! And that burning the CDs is a good idea - I think I'll do that to mine this weekend.

Hope it doesn't cost too much to fix.

AU1 XR8 Auto 147.9 rwkw (approx 215 fwkw)

AU2 Wagon HAD Auto
17s, Pacemakers, 3" Intake & Pod filter (The Family Hack)

Member of:
FPV-XR Club ACT
AUFalcon.com
ATPS (honorary)
JC-XR8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2003, 05:56   #4 (permalink)
metal boy

yeh its sucks doesnt it :(
someone tired to break into mine, didnt get in, but caused a shitload of damage in the process!

yay for $1000 worth of repairs and panel resprays!

luckily i am insured and will only cost me $450 basic excess

im ****en pissed off!
i cant afford this shit!
Old 05-12-2003, 05:56   #5 (permalink)
Lord of the RC

Yeah its quite a good idea... and they were copies of everything i own, im sure if they were the originals there would be nothing left at all..

I agree fordskick lets hope that it is their LAST hit.. ooops i didnt say that

Have to get a parking spot closer to the security building now, think ill hit them up for that tomorrow to.
Old 05-12-2003, 06:01   #6 (permalink)
Lord of the RC

That sucks metal boy... damn thieving skum!!!

i cant afford to get my inside fixed up, but not worth even trying on insurance for that.. just have to go the AGC i think and fix it... might upgrade the stereo again or something... or get an alarm that throws out little electric shocks or some shit like that
Old 05-12-2003, 06:12   #7 (permalink)
HSV eater

Smartlock is to blame for this, I think. Countless numbers of people I have known have had their cars broken into/ stolen and they were smartlock equipped Falcons. All you need is a crowbar thin enough to slide through the top of the door and open the door handle. Pretty half-baked, Ford. Sorry to hear about that fordel.
Old 05-12-2003, 06:15   #8 (permalink)
Cyclone Pilot

I'd just love to catch the bastards in the act..

They wouldn't be walking home....
Old 05-12-2003, 06:24   #9 (permalink)
Lord of the RC

Amen to that

Do you know Mawson Lakes Uni Sir Revalot ?
Old 05-12-2003, 07:01   #10 (permalink)

I had a mate do something similar to me says I still owed him money for stuff but he never got far with the stereo just made a mess of the dash.

I had a bloke from the RAA unlock the Fairlane recently without so much as a scratch and it took barely a minute or two(he needed practice). So I'm off to Bunnings to buy what he used so when the keys get locked in the boot again I can show off my new skill instead of having to wait an hour for someone to show up and do it for me!

It's so easy I had to wonder how come I never thought of it in the first place. Hint(the weak link in the chain so to speak is that stupid stubby door lock button on the drivers side door, it ain't worth the convenience once you see how easy it is to use it as an aide. I'm disabling the thing for a start, if I want to lock the doors I'll use the dash door lock button!

When I go to lock the doors from the drivers seat I'll turn around like a real wanker and say what an airline captain says over the intercom to all the hosties "Cabin staff, arm the doors!"
jonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub