The Matrix Reloaded *Spoilers Ahead! Don't look if you haven't seen the movie!* - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2003, 04:53   #1 (permalink)
EFXR62

The Matrix Reloaded *Spoilers Ahead! Don't look if you haven't seen the movie!*

Just went to see this movie, and i must say, what a mind blower. A matrix within a matrix? Neo could use his powers inside the 'real world' by stopping the sentinels, which obviously means that the real world is just another matrix within the matrix, as his powers shouldn't work in the 'real world'.

It's all a bit much for me tonight, and i'll probably be thinking about all these bloody themes for a long time to come.

All i know, is that the special effects were awesome, and the fighting scenes were grouse!

Top effort guys, 4 out of 5!

Cheers,
Yagz
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-16-2003, 05:28   #2 (permalink)
AUIIIXR6VCT

yup me just seen it aswell, love the special effects!
Shame they werent driving a Ford on the Highway tho.
Old 05-16-2003, 06:34   #3 (permalink)
E-Series Cameraman

I saw it today at 10am, first session, couldn't wait!!! Absolutely unbelievable, and as you said, an absolute mind blower! I was almost dumbfounded at the story towards the end, a bit confusing, but I'm starting to understand it now. My thoughts were that it was a matrix within a matrix too when he stopped the sentinels. Could this very well be true? As apparently the prophecy was a load of crap. Also, did anybody know that the first teaser for Revolutions is at the end of the credits??? I saw it, and my god, more mind blowing as well.

Any other thoughts on the storyline?

Alex
The Goodz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2003, 06:40   #4 (permalink)
spaced out

damn left before the credits must go and see it again for the trailer thanks for the tip
matrix with in a matrix never thought of that

Tripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2003, 06:44   #5 (permalink)
spaced out

i found one mistake in the movie i noticed it in the bike secene when trinity drops off the key maker and turns the bike into on coming traffic she heads towards a truck with out axels any one else notice that
watch the adds on tv for it you can see it there
also for the matrix with in a matrix thinking about it those blonde guys might be from that matrix as they could warp and wouldnt die

Tripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2003, 17:23   #6 (permalink)
EFXR62

Dang, missed the end of the credits... I think i was too pissed off about it ending like that..

Also, was that guy who survived zion, was he working for the matrix as an insider? which is why the machines didn't kill him? Because, at the start he cuts his hand and trys to attack neo, but instead shakes his hand with the blood on it because he is interrupted..
That is the one bit of the movie that is freaking me out.

Apparently there is going to be a game made, which, once you've finished it, leads you into the next matrix.. revolutions..

Nifty idea i thought..
Old 05-16-2003, 18:33   #7 (permalink)
Bring Back Jeff Kennet

yeah i saw it last night...the special fx were cool but i thought a bit over done sometimes..and neo looked a bit funny trying to be superman

im not sure if i totally get it...and that stupid architech (sp) could have said his lines a bit cleaer as well..

all in all basically the same stuff...it was still good though

damn i walked out early as well...

on another not...it is the last time i go to a movie during the early stages of release, if i hear another little f&%er laughing at his mate burbing and some little twirp showing off to his mates for telling someone else to "f^%ing shut up" then im going to go crazy...im young but i tell ya kids are becoming bigger smart-arses everyday

Advertised as $4000ono. Price is negiotable for a quick sale.
FoMoCo4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2003, 18:38   #8 (permalink)
Cheerful Idiot

Mate, they almost stopped the movie and kicked everyone out after some idiot brought in a laser pointer and wouldn't fess up.
Ford Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2003, 19:49   #9 (permalink)
E-Series Cameraman

The guy at the end that was on the bed near Neo is the guy that Smith infected with himself, who then escaped from the matrix. I have thought about this whole thing quite deeply, I'll post my theories here if anyone wants to hear about them :)

Alex
The Goodz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2003, 21:01   #10 (permalink)
EFXR62

yeah, please do post your theories TheGoodz! That'd be great!

Cheers,
Yagz
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub