It Was Meeeeee!!!!! - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2004, 06:17   #1 (permalink)
S.A. E-Series Rep

It Was Meeeeee!!!!!

howdy people. i just pissed myself reading the thread "no more cruises for my pussy ass". yeah, i'm the person Mick was referring to. Every single cruise i have attended i have encouraged mick to attend. his reply is usually "nah, i don't feel welcome, everybody hates me" etc etc. even though he does this every time, i still actively encourage his attendance. the other night on MSN, i asked him why him and his girlfriend didnt come to the drive-in night i invited him to. his reply was "all you dirty bastards would perve on her". i jokingly replied "thats what mates are for", and said something (again, jokingly) about her being twelve years old. NOw, us SA guys take the piss outta each other all the time. for some reason, Mick decided it was a personal dig, and got upset, and declared "f#ck Eseries, you are ALL a bunch of morons". he also thought it was a good idea to give me a heap of shit for being a kiwi. nice huh?
so, i don't think i was being a bastard at all, i don't believe i owe anyone an apology for my comments, as they were all in jest. he just took it the wrong way.
sorry to bring this shit into the forums, i know we dont need it here. just wanted to put forward my side of the story. and several people that were there at the time will back it up.
Phil the mad KIWI

EF 5.0l,

EB au6cyl,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-23-2004, 09:27   #2 (permalink)
"Steve has a car?"

Re: It Was Meeeeee!!!!!

Hmmm interesting, so that's what it was all about?? Hard too comment on it though as some people would take offence to something like that, while most of us would just laugh it off. Sounds like a joke told betweek friends, although since it was Micks first cruise, he prolly didn't know you's well enough to see it that way. That's my point of veiw from what i've read so far, but i'd hate to see someone refuse to attend cruises because of one little joke taken the wrong way....
Old 09-23-2004, 09:35   #3 (permalink)

that remark about being kiwi was in total retaliation to what you said and you know it and since you like to talk about perving at 16 year olds at every opportunity you get phil, i had a reason to say that you'd all perve.

simple as that.

and yes, i dont feel welcome, and yes, i wont be attending any more meets. you OBVIOUSLY dont know me well enough to see what i would and wouldnt find funny.

In future, keep your mouth shut, though i think i will wash my hands of having anything to do with you and eseries anyway.

Mick
EB II 3.27:1 LSD
108.4rwkw
:td:

If they had black box recorders in Commodores, the final words would be "watch this bro!"
Old 09-23-2004, 09:40   #4 (permalink)
"Steve has a car?"

Glad i got to this thread before the mods do

EVL-TE, why do you have a grudge against all of e-series now?? A comment made by one individual (whether or not it was a joke) shouldn't be a reason to label everyone else in the club the same way. We in Vic always make jokes towards members better halves, hell, Rob's GF is officially the e-series camera b!tch lol (that was a joke rob) but we know it is all just a bit of sh!t stirring and is not meant to caus offence...
Old 09-23-2004, 09:47   #5 (permalink)

As i've said before, its only him that i have a problem with, not everyone else and he's pretty much on every cruise and i dont wish to associate with him, therefore, if he's going to attend one, i'm not.

Everyone else is cool. I dont have a problem with them, or you, or anyone from any other state. Just monty.v8.

I've only u had MSN, i'd chat to you thru that.
108.4rwkw

If they had black box recorders in Commodores, the final words would be "watch this bro!"
Old 09-23-2004, 09:48   #6 (permalink)
"Steve has a car?"

rmyerz@hotmail.com
Old 09-23-2004, 11:06   #7 (permalink)
Looking in YOUR bathroom.

Which cruise instilled this feeling of "unwelcomness"? Ive been trying to figureout where it started. Seems to me just simply a clash of personalites.

Ill take it as a complement i think.............
Old 09-23-2004, 11:53   #8 (permalink)
known as tibbo

from a 3rd person point of view, jokes about girlfriends,wives and mums are not funny at all to some people.. I can see why offence was taken, and monty seems to think that because it was a 'joke' it makes him right..
If it was a joke or a dig at him and he doesn't find it funny, why not just apologise?
Old 09-23-2004, 12:06   #9 (permalink)

Walkinshaw: I've always felt it, can't exactly explain why, i just have. First impressions last i guess. AS i've said, i dont have a problem with you or anyone else, just Phil.

Racecraft: At least someone can see it from my point of view, thankyou.

I'm sure if i stooped so low as to mention something about your wife or your mum Phil, you'd take offence to it as well.
108.4rwkw

Old 09-23-2004, 12:19   #10 (permalink)

can you guys keep it off the forums :(
try and sort it out by punching each others heads in.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub