Melbourne Trip - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2001, 16:08   #1 (permalink)
Old Car:BA XR6 New: 97 EL
 
jaytyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Australia
Age: 33
Posts: 1,031
Melbourne Trip

Hi All,

Just saying Hi From Melbourne...

Hey where is everyone haha

Bye
Jay..
jaytyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-07-2001, 02:06   #2 (permalink)
gone
 
laminge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Posts: 10,402
Mate

Still in Geelong

After downing a couple of bottles of southern last night I think it will take a couple of days to get the blood level down to normal again!!!
laminge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2001, 02:31   #3 (permalink)
Old Car:BA XR6 New: 97 EL
 
jaytyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Australia
Age: 33
Posts: 1,031
well considering fords loss today, have another bottle for me mate :)
jaytyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2001, 03:21   #4 (permalink)
BSR
 
XLR8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Newcastle
Posts: 2,279
Hope all you guys got home safely........
__________________
BSR DJ

12/03 FPV GT 725
XLR8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2001, 07:17   #5 (permalink)
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
 
Aussie Pete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Melbourne VIC
Posts: 7,777
Quote:
Originally posted by laminge
Mate

Still in Geelong

After downing a couple of bottles of southern last night I think it will take a couple of days to get the blood level down to normal again!!!
Yep - still here as well. Laminge is a seriously sick puppy on the Southern and the Large Pizzas. Well and truly stuck it up the pretender, aka "Glitter Boy" EL2XR8 who was blown away.

Venom must stash bourbon in his hair 'cos he's a level 4 on the sicko scale......
__________________
BA'1.5' Pursuit 290
Lightning Strike / Reflective Orange Stripes

'General' Dog - AP's German Shepherd and Best Mate - 02Dec1998-15Dec2003.
'Pepper' Dog - General's and My Little German Shepherd Sweetie - 1996?-02Apr2006.

'Sako' Dog - My Beautiful and Pretty German Shepherd - 2001?-23Aug2006.
Aussie Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2001, 14:37   #6 (permalink)
CEO - The BSR Group
 
Mr Sparkle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: The sound of 1 cylinder bankďż
Posts: 4,400
Quote:
Originally posted by Aussie Pete

Yep - still here as well. Laminge is a seriously sick puppy on the Southern and the Large Pizzas. Well and truly stuck it up the pretender, aka "Glitter Boy" EL2XR8 who was blown away.

Venom must stash bourbon in his hair 'cos he's a level 4 on the sicko scale......
Mate mate mate... get it right - it's "Mr Sparkle" !! :D

And Venom was only 1 drink ahead at the end of the night, and he had even "reset"!! I on the other hand was going "old school"... :eek:

Finally I am back, and coming into FF with 102 new threads (or updates) to get through!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I must thank Flick for the preparation and work she put in for this little journey, honey you are a role model for women everywhere! :D Many, many, many thanks also to Uncle Geoff, Happy Jack, and crews at all plants for the show they put on for us. It will not be forgotten!!

BTW when are dealers taking orders and deposits for AV XR8's??
__________________
Now powered by PCOTY WINNING SR20DET - 32% engine weight, 37% capacity, 50% cylinder count
Clicky clicky here for previous ride! I still miss her!
Mr Sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2001, 22:34   #7 (permalink)
T5 Expert Operator
 
XR_Strider_GuY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: 3Fb Skunk Works(JXR01 Dev)
Age: 35
Posts: 6,542
Quote:
Originally posted by el2xr8


I must thank Flick for the preparation and work she put in for this little journey, honey you are a role model for women everywhere! :D Many, many, many thanks also to Uncle Geoff, Happy Jack, and crews at all plants for the show they put on for us. It will not be forgotten!!
Yeah Ditto as well.

Mike, Good to see your recovery well from our loong haul last night. Had a sleep from 8am till 12:30pm.

On the drinking scale i pretty much stayed on par with the guys after the pizza feed. These guys had like 7 drinks before that. Must say Scooby didn't live up to his alco/partying style. He ditched the night when it was still young. Also it was this night that Mike "Mr Sparkle" got his new name, hmm i better not say where the name came from. :p :p
Oh yeah did i mention that Venom S demonstrated his hedge acrobatics LOL. I have sober people Martin and Aussie Falcon as witness's.
__________________
Motor May 2001 Quote: "Believe it or not, there are actually a bunch of weirdos out there who reckon a six cylinder is the dux gutz. Bugger it: I'm one of them" :s5

AUII Late Ed XR6 HP T5 Venom- Full Tickford Body Kit, 17in Wheels, Herrod Bi-plane Spoiler, Momo Steer/Gear, T-Series Interior Options, Premium Stereo and a very light-tuned 4.0L I6

(FPV-Tickford Club of NSW Member and Co-Founding Member of 3FB Inc, Ford Forums Food Bandits)
XR_Strider_GuY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2001, 22:53   #8 (permalink)
Veteran Ford Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Auckland - Also known as NZ
Age: 28
Posts: 2,588
I hope you huys got Flick a gift or something!
* Guys Panic as Flik gets ideas... :D *
puts99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2001, 03:11   #9 (permalink)
FM
The SparkleHunter™
 
FM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Gettin' ready for MiniChucky!
Age: 38
Posts: 10,144
Quote:
Originally posted by el2xr8
I must thank Flick for the preparation and work she put in for this little journey, honey you are a role model for women everywhere! :D Many, many, many thanks also to Uncle Geoff, Happy Jack, and crews at all plants for the show they put on for us. It will not be forgotten!!
Damn straight!! Top week all round. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Quote:
Originally posted by el2xr8
BTW when are dealers taking orders and deposits for AV XR8's??
I second that motion.. :D

Quote:
Originally posted by priteshpatel99
I hope you huys got Flick a gift or something!
* Guys Panic as Flik gets ideas... :D *
Hmm she does have a birthday next week.. might be a good time for a gift me thinks..
__________________
Chucky's saying of the month- Finish your beer! There are sober kiddies in Ethiopia.."
Another BSR BigCall™
--------------------------------------
FordForums Polo Shirts & Caps are now on sale.. Get both for $50.00 + postage. Click here for details!
FM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2001, 04:10   #10 (permalink)
T5 Expert Operator
 
XR_Strider_GuY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: 3Fb Skunk Works(JXR01 Dev)
Age: 35
Posts: 6,542
Quote:
Originally posted by Ford Man

Hmm she does have a birthday next week.. might be a good time for a gift me thinks..
Definitly a damn good idea, i'll chip in the cost.
__________________
Motor May 2001 Quote: "Believe it or not, there are actually a bunch of weirdos out there who reckon a six cylinder is the dux gutz. Bugger it: I'm one of them" :s5

AUII Late Ed XR6 HP T5 Venom- Full Tickford Body Kit, 17in Wheels, Herrod Bi-plane Spoiler, Momo Steer/Gear, T-Series Interior Options, Premium Stereo and a very light-tuned 4.0L I6

(FPV-Tickford Club of NSW Member and Co-Founding Member of 3FB Inc, Ford Forums Food Bandits)
XR_Strider_GuY is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sydney Melbourne Trip (Monday 23rd Sep Crew) XR_Strider_GuY On the Road in Australia 15 09-22-2002 15:45
Melbourne Trip Discussion.. XR_Strider_GuY On the Road in Australia 55 09-25-2001 17:32
Fordforum or Refugees trip to Melbourne AU_Steve On the Road in Australia 5 08-22-2001 00:50

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:33.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.