Message from Scott Hart - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2002, 01:59   #1 (permalink)
400 kg ego

Thumbs up Message from Scott Hart

Hi Jack,
My name is Scott Hart and i have been working on Fords for about 18 years. Good to see someone starting up an EA-ED site as they are great cars (with heaps of hot up potential), with the EB being my favorite of these cars. I still own two EA's, and raced an EB XR6 for about five years before i started racing an AU XR8 Ute (if you want to have a bit of a read about these then have a look at the http://www.trueblueford.com/ website in the AU visitors cars section). I also designed the suspension used in the Terra Ute (it came out of the Race EB) that was at the Motor show a few years ago, and I have also worked on and driven the Blue EA GT that you have on the front page (when it was still red - wow!). I have been very fortunate to have been involved with so many of these great cars during their development, it's probably why i like them so much. Once again top job on the site, and keep up the good work.

Scott Hart.

(Here are a few photos of the EB in action.)

1989 Ford Fairmont Ghia turbo/GL replica (underway)
1994 Eunos 800M
1990 Ford Laser S
Troutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-09-2002, 23:41   #2 (permalink)
formerly sikEA

Nice.

Maybe I should jack up the EA rather than lower it.......hehehe

That top pic gives body roll a new meaning :)

...mmm clevo...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundeep
And Yagz, come back in six months faggot
old_mate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2002, 23:48   #3 (permalink)
400 kg ego

hehe yeah that's what I thought. Maybe a car with standard ride height is the best of all worlds. :)

Anyway, Scott can't make it to tomorrow's event in Vic, but is part of the club now so maybe next time. Anyway, he took a moment away from testing Barras to answer the question I had to ask:

"The GT was unbelievable, this was back before the EB V8's were released. It had the best exhaust note you have heard and you could wind the Speedo off the clock and sit the needle on the ledge below it - while still in 4th gear! Then put it into top gear and watch the tacho go round even further - Yeah-ha! what a rush!"

:s5 :s5 :s5

Eventually I'll expand the EA GT page ( http://eafalcon.com/eagt.htm ) to include his experiences.

1989 Ford Fairmont Ghia turbo/GL replica (underway)
1994 Eunos 800M
1990 Ford Laser S
Troutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub