For the Metalheads - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2004, 06:26   #1 (permalink)

For the Metalheads

I think theres only 2 of us on the board but anyway..

http://quizilla.com/users/PyrusofDre...20Are%20You%3F

As for me

You are a Black Metal KVLTist. Black metal is one of the most extreme and advanced forms of metal (or music in general), and you're damn proud of the fact that you have the balls and brains to listen to it. As a matter of fact, it may very well be the only thing you listen to - everything else seems to lose its charm (though that's not the case with everyone). The whole concept of concerts doesn't excite you much - the music sounds just as good on CD, after all, and there's too many morons stumbling around at shows. You're just not a people person; other metalheads respct you to a degree but think you're kind of a dick (and often a racist ****er). You don't really care what they think, of course - you know you're better.
Laurz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-05-2004, 06:38   #2 (permalink)
Often has bolts left over

Re: For the Metalheads

You are a True Metalhead. You dig the classic music and the classic lifestyle. As metalheads go, you're pretty open-minded in terms of music and lyrics; if it rocks, then you'll listen to it. Concerts are the pinnacle of the metal experience, though sometimes they get a little too crazy. You generally respect everybody else, but as far as you're concerned, they all wish they were Priest or Maiden.

where was the black sabbath in those questions? one question with ozzy in it? come on!
Old 04-05-2004, 06:50   #3 (permalink)
So Play Nice

Tongue Re: For the Metalheads

Despite my love of Maiden, this is what I got .... And I distinctly recall some serious moshing during the Maiden concert in Sydney many years ago

You are a Thrasher. It's all about the thrash metal scene of the 80s, and paying attention to all the shit in the world authority doesn't want you to see. You're down with anything that upholds the principles of the Almighty Riff, but those weak-ass synthesizers piss you off to no end. A metal show is more than just music, it's Good Friendly Violent Fun - the pit is your second home. You're generally cool with anyone who respects you, but nothing pisses you off like pretentious wankers - and of course, the hated POSEURS.
OFR #23

Member - ATPS - Automatic Transmission Preservation Society

Last edited by SVO Pete; 04-05-2004 at 06:53.
SVO Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 07:04   #4 (permalink)
Veteran Ford Member

True metalhead.

Out of intrest, what are everyone's favourites?

For me it's Maiden, Black Sabbath/Ozzy, Pantera, Metallica, FF, Tool and APC if you wanna lump them in there.
psycho chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 07:51   #5 (permalink)

You are a Black Metal KVLTist. Black metal is one of the most extreme and advanced forms of metal (or music in general), and you're damn proud of the fact that you have the balls and brains to listen to it. As a matter of fact, it may very well be the only thing you listen to - everything else seems to lose its charm (though that's not the case with everyone). The whole concept of concerts doesn't excite you much - the music sounds just as good on CD, after all, and there's too many morons stumbling around at shows. You're just not a people person; other metalheads respct you to a degree but think you're kind of a dick (and often a racist ****er). You don't really care what they think, of course - you know you're better.

oh and there are more than 2 metal heads here

There are 3 !

i got shitloads of metal from all genres and love it all

some of my fav bands are:
In flames (earlier stuff.... reroute to remain is junk imo)
Children of bodom
a bit of napalm death
slayer
and some testiment dont go stray

Last edited by Ruger; 04-05-2004 at 07:54.
Ruger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 07:52   #6 (permalink)
No More Shaggin Wagon

HAHAHA I got the same as Barry_v.

And to psycho chicken: Agreed with all those bands.
and i want to chuck in Mark of Cain, Hatebreed, Opeth, Cradle of Filth and Twisted Sister.
I can't think of anymore right now....
Old 04-05-2004, 07:56   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho chicken
True metalhead.

Out of interest, what are everyone's favourites?

For me it's Maiden, Black Sabbath/Ozzy, Pantera, Metallica, FF, Tool and APC if you wanna lump them in there.
Ditto - same rating for me

I was also impressed by Mudvayne's last album and I think Kittie are OK - 3/5 stars. Chicks that play metal :). Hatebreed are good with some powerful/positive lyrics. Then of course there's Sepultura and Soulfly, Slipknot.... the list goes on.
Old 04-05-2004, 08:29   #8 (permalink)
Yes, fords still kick

You are a True Metalhead. You dig the classic music and the classic lifestyle. As metalheads go, you're pretty open-minded in terms of music and lyrics; if it rocks, then you'll listen to it. Concerts are the pinnacle of the metal experience, though sometimes they get a little too crazy. You generally respect everybody else, but as far as you're concerned, they all wish they were Priest or Maiden.

As for faves, well i guess I not a really big heavy metal fan but here goes
Tool, Metallica, Faith No More (they aint metal i know), Static X, SOAD, RATM, FF, H.I.M., oh and these guys are so glam they are cool, The Darkness
Old 04-05-2004, 09:11   #9 (permalink)
She's a bit smokey :P

BLACKMETAL all the way
I have about 100 metal CDs
Favourites include; Dimmu Borgir, Cradle of Filth, Opeth, Amorphis, Satyricon, Old Mans Child and Burzum
I went to the Opeth concert a couple of weeks ago
2x1000W 12in subdoofers, splits,
TE cortina,Toyota Supra,TD cortina
460Fairmont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 09:36   #10 (permalink)
EFing Quick!

You are a True Metalhead.
You dig the classic music and the classic lifestyle. As metalheads go, you're pretty open-minded in terms of music and lyrics; if it rocks, then you'll listen to it. Concerts are the pinnacle of the metal experience, though sometimes they get a little too crazy. You generally respect everybody else, but as far as you're concerned, they all wish they were Priest or Maiden.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone heard of Dream Theater's stuff? Most of their fans would probably classify them as "progressive metal". I have their "Metropolis Pt 2 - Scenes From Memory" Album and it's awesome! Check out "The Glass Prison" and "Pull Me Under" from their other albums...
1995 EF Futura - Crow stage 2 cam & adjustable gear, K&N cold air intake, AU XR intake snorkel, Advance stainless steel extractors, hi-flow cat converter, 2.5" pipe, 17" ROH RT shadow chrome mags, Pedders sports ryder suspension, DBA gold cross drilled/slotted rotors, lowered 1.5", camber kit, engine + starter immobiliser and microwave sensor security system.

Teh funnay is now linked here!

Last edited by Beefchief; 04-05-2004 at 09:47. Reason: Formatting errors :(
Beefchief is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub