Re: mobile radar info needed
If you were by yourself you are basicly rooted.
They will always believe the copper unless you have a lot of undisputable evidence. If they didn't everyone would try the same trick.
On saying this I have actually beaten one. I was in a RX7 and a Bus was speeding behind me.
Things in my favour.
1) I raced off after the bas and got it's rego and driver's name, detailed the time and place.
2) This was before RADAR detectors were illegal so I used that as evidence that I knew the radar was there.
3) This was the old X band type radar. (about 1985)
4) I had a copy of the training manual for the radar and it specificly mentioned my model car (RX7 s2) and a bus /truck senerio (this is actually why I bought that model car).
5) The local copper tech guys were very aware that RX7s were "radar invisible" to the old x band units.
6) The bus driver had a history of speeding offences in busses.
7) The bus company had a history of speeding offences.
8) The copper was a dickhead and had previous history of buggering up.
Copper lost "RADAR qualification" and was transferred to GD.
Copper went out on "medical" some months later (this was Joh era so thise of you who were around then know exactly what that means).
In today's Premier Pete "every K over is a dollar" safety utopia you are buggered.
Here is wisdom.
Let him that hath understanding count the number of the BEAST:
for it is the number of a F6 Typhoon; and its number is 0217.