modified fords - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2003, 05:48   #1 (permalink)
351 windsor for the xr

modified fords

Hey ppl is it just me or has there been an explosion in the amount of modified fords e-series especially in melbourne.
When i got my first car obviously a ford (ea fairmont ghia) i got laughed at and then i began too modifiy it and still got laughed at by my mates who either drive holden's or 4 bangers.
No i have my esp and my eb xr6 which is lowered, exhaust etc..
All i'm trying too get at has the ba range of falcons convinced ppl especially around my age ford is a great car and doesn't take much for em to look good and go hard.
All i'm saying is i thought i was part of a small group of ppl here in melbourne who liked fords e-series especially and now i look around and there is heaps of nice and clean fords out there which is great too see and when i drive either one of my cars people say too me nice car man which always puts a smile on my face and before it was it's aford its a pile of shit.
TUFESP is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2003, 06:14   #2 (permalink)
walking power

Re: modified fords

Its probably because they are becoming much cheaper to buy as a car and cheaper to modify.
Old 06-25-2003, 07:19   #3 (permalink)

Got it in one! I used to see mainly VB/VC commies and Xe/XF falcons everywhere then more VK/VL Calais everywhere now EAs! Considering you can get a 1/2 decent EA on the road for under $3000 expect to see alot more of them from now on!
PHoeNiX_EB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2003, 07:32   #4 (permalink)
Ford Member

I agree. I have run a ford site and have had it running for around 3 years and as i work at a web hosting company i am able to check the site stats in detail. I can check things like what search engine they came from and the keywords that they are entering to get there. Since the T-series and then the BA there has been a huge increase in traffic considering the amount that were going there. Plus the amount of poeple doing search's for ESP's, Turbo Crossflow, XE Falcon ,etc has increased 1000%. Since when have people been interested in turboing their ford 6? so its good to see all these fords that are on the street lately that dont have suspension like a wheel barrow and more reflectors than a pushbike.

Jay
xeespghia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2003, 09:52   #5 (permalink)
351 windsor for the xr

yeah i guess so
TUFESP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2003, 20:08   #6 (permalink)
Gimo_1

The kids in my town seem to have a thing with driving VL's or VN's with your arm hanging out the window, your hat backwards and your stereo pumping crappy music.
I just dont understand how they can look past a ford!!?
Old 06-25-2003, 22:24   #7 (permalink)
now with EF power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimo_1
The kids in my town seem to have a thing with driving VL's or VN's with your arm hanging out the window, your hat backwards and your stereo pumping crappy music.
I just dont understand how they can look past a ford!!?
Driving like that, im glad they dont drive our nice Fords.

I make it a point to yell out to people like that, usually in the terms of "Loser" or "Your not cool"

Thanks

Dane.

Mods List:
Kenwood head deck, Rockford Fosgate Punch Sub and Punch Amp....and hubcaps!!

My Gallery!
Proud TQE Operator
danege is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2003, 22:39   #8 (permalink)
Senior Events Moderator

no i juds point the finger and laugh it makes them a lot more embarrased plus they think that something wrong and look around there car and stuff.

Pissa
AUPS
AU1SIXA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2003, 01:16   #9 (permalink)
wanna be burn out king

yeah pointing and laughing allways gets a good reaction
460cixy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2003, 01:54   #10 (permalink)

i'm seeing more nice eseries, and i'm loving it!
gives me something to aim for
1995 EF II Falcon GLi: Heritage Green, 4spd Auto, AUII 17" Rims, Custom BA Front Bar, Lowered, Gas Research LPG, Clear Indicators, JVC MP3 Headunit, Phoenix Gold 6.5" Splits, Coustic 481QE Amp, Clarion 12" sub, Leather Seats, Power Window Conversion, 3.45 LSD, Pacemaker Comp Extractors, 2.5" Exhaust, Mandrel Bent Intake, High Flow Filter, Wade 1004 110 cam.

In Progress: BA XR Side Skirts, BA XR Rear bar, BA Shifter Handle.

Want your EF on effalcon.com? Drop me a PM!
E-Series Club Stickers Here!

E-Series Moderator/Membership Officer/Webmaster/Cruise Official
EFFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub