more members needed - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2004, 01:35   #1 (permalink)
Country Boy Rippin it up!

more members needed

if every one already didnt have enough to post to (j/k) there is a site which caters to Flame wars (within reason of course) and it needs more members badly, i thought since this site offered to help Fordmods a while back when it crashed, it could extend the hand of freindship once more to a site that needs more Ford Supporters, the sites name speaks for it self WWW.holden-vs-ford.com im not trying to stop people from coming to this site Far from it (i love this site) im just tyring to ressurect a site that was once Fun, so please visit it and consider joining
GTFORDMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-28-2004, 01:55   #2 (permalink)

Re: more members needed

Very interesting , looks like FordForums will be in for a shock when other Ford site come up in the near future.
Cheers John

"FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria"
If you have an XR6, XR8, T-Series or FPV vehicle (GTs) why not join.
Motorsport,Show n Shine,Cruise days,Factory tours,Special events
FPV and XR Owners Club of Victoria

www.fpvxrclub.com
Extra's Leather seats, Sunroof, Premium Sound, Satellite Navigation, Reversing Sensors,
GTP 320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 02:07   #3 (permalink)
***** Idiot....

If FF is so bad GTP 320 then why are you still here?
LunaticSVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 02:09   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaticSVT
It used to be the best by far but unfortunately i can see it's demise by your undoings and the way it's been handled at the moment.
Cheers John

"FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria"
If you have an XR6, XR8, T-Series or FPV vehicle (GTs) why not join.
Motorsport,Show n Shine,Cruise days,Factory tours,Special events
FPV and XR Owners Club of Victoria

www.fpvxrclub.com
Extra's Leather seats, Sunroof, Premium Sound, Satellite Navigation, Reversing Sensors,
GTP 320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 02:13   #5 (permalink)
***** Idiot....

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTP 320
It used to be the best by far but unfortunately i can see it's demise by your undoings and the way it's been handled at the moment.
Cheers John
Ahh, so you do the copout thing and take the easy road to blame things on someone that you dont know and base your so called decision on things you dont even have a clue about, except the onesided story that someone else gives you.

Just because your friend was demoted does not mean that the demotion was not unjust, but logic would have to be used to come to that conclusion.

And I am not going to sit here and drag people through the dirt like they have and are doing to me outside of here.
LunaticSVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 02:17   #6 (permalink)
waiting 4, 2nd Grandchild

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTFORDMAN
if every one already didnt have enough to post to (j/k) there is a site which caters to Flame wars (within reason of course) and it needs more members badly, i thought since this site offered to help Fordmods a while back when it crashed, it could extend the hand of freindship once more to a site that needs more Ford Supporters, the sites name speaks for it self WWW.holden-vs-ford.com im not trying to stop people from coming to this site Far from it (i love this site) im just tyring to ressurect a site that was once Fun, so please visit it and consider joining
I see what you mean about it needs more Ford support...mostly holden info 'n' cars. By the date it must be american.

I'm not real good with computers and find that forum hard to get around
xrgran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 02:18   #7 (permalink)
in the chopshop workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaticSVT

couldnt of said it better myself

seriously all this bickering and whining has to stop, the asylum was a fun place to go to read funny stuff ppl ahd thought to post up in here, now its just become a place to bag someone who obviously has created a killa forum.

i thought we were mostly all adults in here, i guess i though wrong which is a shame really cause this couldve all blown over relativley quickly but no, some ppl just wont shut their traps!

im all for free speech and i think lunaticSVT is pretty leanient with it, but it is his site afta all and we should all respect that for if it wasnt for him and a few others we wouldnt all have met and had some fun together.

i know when ppl have fallouts others tend to go and take sides but why take it out on the forum???? i know i dont come on here for lunaticSVT, or for laminge, or DK i come on here cause i like coming on here so i can share ppls views and thoughts and even maybe share a laugh or two, what i dont come on here for is to read post afta post of absolute useless complaining and whining which you expect to come from a preschooler

so seriously guys and in particular GTP 320 give it a rest already, if you dont like it, no ones holding your hand to stay, so leave already and stop acting like a bloody child!!!!!
Old 12-28-2004, 03:04   #8 (permalink)
Breastologistâ„¢

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_mkII
couldnt of said it better myself

seriously all this bickering and whining has to stop, the asylum was a fun place to go to read funny stuff ppl ahd thought to post up in here, now its just become a place to bag someone who obviously has created a killa forum.

i thought we were mostly all adults in here, i guess i though wrong which is a shame really cause this couldve all blown over relativley quickly but no, some ppl just wont shut their traps!

im all for free speech and i think lunaticSVT is pretty leanient with it, but it is his site afta all and we should all respect that for if it wasnt for him and a few others we wouldnt all have met and had some fun together.

i know when ppl have fallouts others tend to go and take sides but why take it out on the forum???? i know i dont come on here for lunaticSVT, or for laminge, or DK i come on here cause i like coming on here so i can share ppls views and thoughts and even maybe share a laugh or two, what i dont come on here for is to read post afta post of absolute useless complaining and whining which you expect to come from a preschooler

so seriously guys and in particular GTP 320 give it a rest already, if you dont like it, no ones holding your hand to stay, so leave already and stop acting like a bloody child!!!!!
I agree totaly..

shit went down and people are upset because of it but as much as you want to blame Lunatic, you cant... entirely. Now i dont know exactly what went down... but from what i know it seems it was both parties (minge, dk, etc and lunatic) fault. I am upset to see them go, but there must have been a reason for it. To be honist, when i first saw what had happened, i was pissed off but i have come to realise that both of them are at fault and you cant use lunatic or the rest of the old admins as a scape goat. It is really up to the members weather this turns to shit or not. if we just stay pissed off about the whole thing then it will, but if we all get over it and realise that no-one can be blamed more than anyone else the forums may return to normal.
Old 12-28-2004, 03:08   #9 (permalink)
in the chopshop workshop

btw i went to that ford-vs-holden forums, its aight but not as good imo, they are in need of members lol but i read the rulz damn tha owner dont like a bit of fun lol
Old 12-28-2004, 03:10   #10 (permalink)
waiting 4, 2nd Grandchild

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_mkII
btw i went to that ford-vs-holden forums, its aight but not as good imo, they are in need of members lol but i read the rulz damn tha owner dont like a bit of fun lol
as i said...I'm not that comp literate, so I didn't look for long. couldn't find the rulez!
xrgran is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub