1. Come to a complete stop
2. place shifter in 1st (left then up)
3. Turn OFF Trac Control
4. Place your LEFT foot firmly on the brake (not hand brake)
5. while your left foot is on the brake, very VERY slowly press the right pedal (accel) for about 5 seconds until the car feels like it wants to move but the brakes are stopping it.
6. very slowly release the brake
7. the back wheels should be spinning and your on your way to layering rubber on the road.
** Note, if you press the accel pedal down too quickly, the turbo will NOT boost up. I'll see if I can make a sml video and upload it to the forum.
*** Last note: do NOT do this too many times because your auto trans will not like you.
FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria
If you have an XR 6,8 or FPV, why not join ---> www.fpvxrclub.com