Mornington Scum - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2003, 03:16   #1 (permalink)
Yes, fords still kick

Mornington Scum

This isn't actually car related but i just need somewhere to vent my anger and frustration.
On Saturday night my friend received a call from his younger sister asking him to come and pick him up as she had been drenched by some guys at a party with a hose. As my other mate and i needed to go the bottle shop we went along for the ride.
When we arrived at the party his sister was out the front shaking from the cold, so she hopped in the car and my friend got out and asked some guys out the front what happened. One of them said "she had dirty shoes so i tried to help her" so my friend basically said it was not right to treat a female like that and so on. While this happened about 15-20 youths came out from the party, saying things like "so who wants to fight" and the like. So myself and the other male got out of the car to tell me friend to leave it alone now. All of a sudden my friend has about 6 guys kicking and punching him, even when he is on the ground, so friend No.2 and I attempt to drag him away. It is about this time that all the males join and and proceed to use our heads as punching bags. I now have two black eyes, swollen temple, abrasions from kissing the road and various other issues. My friends are in a similar state. To top it off my mates car (2002 lancer with evo kit) (ricer i know) is badly dented and my new mobile phone is stuffed. Police reports have been made but who knows whether anything will come of it considering we know none of the males involved.

Anyways a pretty boring post, but just remember to be carefil next time your near a party on the mornington peninsula, even if you dont even thow a punch you could get hammered like myself.

Cheers, Michael

P.S. anyone with knowledge of victims of crime compensation trubunal would be much appreciated if they could let me know their thought
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-07-2003, 03:29   #2 (permalink)
bhr
FPR *Drooooooool*

Unsure what area that's in, but there are a few like it everywhere you go, definately a good idea to stay away from such places if you aren't looking for trouble.

Sorry to hear you got beat up, it sucks when that happens :(

Get well soon, learn from it, and move on is the best advice I can give.
Old 04-07-2003, 03:58   #3 (permalink)
Breastologist™

you have a right to vent ur anger that is bulshit. People have no respect for anyone theese days. Your mate was just looking out for his sister. and you where looking out for your mate. Thats crap how your mates car got dinted and your lost the use of ur moble phone! and worses still you got the shit beaten out of you
!
Old 04-07-2003, 04:10   #4 (permalink)
{';'}

That really bites. Aside from the fact that some low-life scum picks on a girl (one of the lowest things you can do), they can't defend themselves and need some dicks to beat the shit out of you and your friends. And then to continue to hit you when you're down. Grrrrrrrrrr just really aggravates me.
XRated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 04:13   #5 (permalink)
Officially Bored with 347

Thats what this place is ending up like. even if you know martial arts they still try to push you into a fight, mind you one quick chop to the throat normally deters all of them

Member of the "TKTDSGM " Group..
svo347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 04:43   #6 (permalink)
gone

Ahhh Yes

The friendly club lock has always a spot in my car, inclusive of a bottle of hair spray and lighter attached to it!
laminge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 04:51   #7 (permalink)
goooone

Thats low anyone who can't fight one on one is a bitch
Mr Jucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 05:39   #8 (permalink)
Veteran Ford Member

Anyone who throws punches when someone is down is lowlife scum.
psycho chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 05:49   #9 (permalink)
Mmm, high pressure wash.

Get all your mates and go back there and inflict some severe ownage on those punks.
Off-white EL Series II Falcon GLi Sapphire (4.0L Slothmatic™) with K&N Filtercharger, Tickford Sports Suspension, DBA Longlife Gold (front), DBA Longlife Slotted (rear) and Bendix Ultimates all round. Driven by The Slothman™.

Co-Founding Member of 3FB Inc, or the Ford Forums Food Bandits, where cruising, eating and talking shite is what it's all about. Click here to visit the official (albeit slightly outdated) website!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team GT Media
We love having 3FB Inc guys around!
3Toed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 05:54   #10 (permalink)

Sorry to hear Fordskick. You cant win in those situations mate, try not to dwell on anger and look forward to all the good things that come to decent ppl. As most of these young Di**heads get older they just wont cut it in the real world with there lack of respect and neanderthol brains. Life has a way of turning around and biting you on the arse.
andyz4000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub