Moron - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
¬Ľ Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2004, 05:04   #1 (permalink)

mad Moron

A situation arose today that made me feel sick.

I was travelling from my home in south Canberra stuck behind some slow traffic. Behind me was a guy in a white commodore with a wanky bonnet scoop. As always, driving the XR8 every man and his dog wants a run, and this jerk was no exception. So there we were stuck behind a guy with a heavy ute load doing 60Kmh in an 80 zone, no opportunity to overtake. I didn't let it get to me at all but the jerk behind me got progressively closer and closer up the rear, and I mean this guy was getting really close. I was about to employ my normal tactic in this situation of using the windscreen spray washer, and giving him a shower suggesting that he back off, when the guy in the ute pulled over and let us past.

So rather than nailing it (which is what the jerk behind me wanted), I've just eased up to the speed limit heading towards the ramp onto the Monaro highway. Of course he was right there a couple of meters at most off my rear bumper all the way. Typical inconsiderate, innapropriate and dangerous yob driving we all see so often.

The entry to the Monaro highway from this road is via a roundabout where you make a left and head up the hill, a corner I take every day and know particularly well. So after making sure there were no cars coming through the roundabout I've openend up the BOSS. Through the corner and up the hill I left this jerk for dead. You could see he was really trying hard to catch me but no chance, I was pulling away with ease. He got pretty sideways through the corner, I noticed in the mirror. I reached a speed slightly above the speed limit and backed off to a safe cruizing speed. Of course Mr Jerk had no such adeas and continued to accellerate, even though it was clear he had been blown away without question. As he passed me doing probably aout 160 - 180 km/Hour, I got a look at him, and he predictably tried to play cool and didn't have the nerve to look in my direction. I had to laugh at how much of a chump this guy was.

I very quickly stopped laughing as I saw in the rear of his car was a little Baby/toddler in a child seat with a very scared expression on his face.

I can't tell you how sickened I felt that this guy could be such a moron, and put his kids life at risk. We all like to drive fast sometimes but hopefully we can all exercise some common sense. This guy was an accident waiting to happen and his kid was going along for the ride. Anger was my immediate reaction but the fact is if I chased this guy he was only gonna drive faster, and the outocome would have been violence, so the best thing I could do was pull off an exit and go a different way, in the hope he would slow down.

Where's a cop when you need one !

Falcon XR8 - "A car powerful like a Gorilla, yet soft and yielding like a nerf ball"
BossyXR8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-10-2004, 05:14   #2 (permalink)
Officially Bored with 347

Re: Moron

What a Coc#
pricks like this need to be taught a lesson i believe.. It would have been disasterous if there was an accident & his kid died.
Whats more if it was someone elses child that died cause of that Dick it would have been devestating..

Member of the "TKTDSGM " Group..
svo347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 06:47   #3 (permalink)
Experimental Racer#6

Yes it does take all types doesnt it.
All i can say is im glad that he didnt crash or somthing like that.
the worst thing is that its never the Deadheads like that, that get pulled over.
TIKFD6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 07:24   #4 (permalink)
Can't wait for Winton...

I wonder if he proved anything to himself?
outback_ute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 08:38   #5 (permalink)
BOSS 260

I notice heaps of these sorts of idiots in Sydney,especially when im dirving the ute, they get all revved up.
Yesterday i was driving on parramatta road,peak hour traffic,and off every light,this white vn commodore wagon with rims,would dump the clutch and slide,he would pull second everytime,and cut me off a few times
But the funiest thing was,it was very slippery cos its been raining all day and still drizzling,so of course he had no trouble rippin it.
Rocked up near him at the light and was the typical nob head driver, and i just laughed.
Couldnt be bothered for the bloke,just drove normally and on my way.
:)
Tony.
Old 07-10-2004, 16:00   #6 (permalink)
BOS-54L

what a good citizen u are maybe u should apply for special constable and then u can book him
Old 07-10-2004, 17:06   #7 (permalink)
Veteran Ford Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softy
what a good citizen u are maybe u should apply for special constable and then u can book him
thanks for your valued input ...not.
xacoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 17:40   #8 (permalink)
XR82GO

Pretty sure this story qualifies for the Smacktard(tm) thread.

Digs out the thread mining helmet there it is

http://www.fordforums.com/showthread...933#post564933

sylox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 21:18   #9 (permalink)
E-series mutantette

what a prick, ohh id soo give him a 'few' words of mine
Sub on the way!
Future mods: Speed Holes!
Pursuit_chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 21:59   #10 (permalink)
Veteran Ford Member

Man, what a wanker. Guys like that should be slapped stupid. If he wants to put his own life at risk doing 180km/h fair enough but dont risk his baby as well. Moron.
BlueAU is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub