motomk runs Ultratune man? on Citylink!! - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
┬╗ Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2002, 11:45   #1 (permalink)
DARK SIDE spy

motomk runs Ultratune man? on Citylink!!

Well, I saw my first Turbo XR6 on wednesday evening.
It pulled in Behind me, and I was fearing the worst as I have seen an undercover "hyper Yellow" BA Falcon patrolling around the airport.
It sat there for 5 minutes, I was behaving myself here, trundling along at 99.1kmh !! Then it came along side doing 99.15 kmh, We both accelerated up to 99.2kmh and it was on for young and old, The engine roared as all the power went to my right foot! I floored it and beat him to 99.5kmh but he blew past me doing a staggering 99.7kmh.Well I just couldn't keep up anymore 99.5kmh was the best I could do. I then looked over at the Driver and thought, ah yes I'm sure I know him.....Damn Who is he???mmmmmm.......
This Phantom XR6 then pulls in front and sits there for 5 minutes. Then I see the little Turbo badge, a Turbo at long last, they exist!!!
I guessed it was a salesman or something as it took him 10 minutes to overtake me just so I could get a long hard look at his car!!!

Then it struck me, it was that guy off the Ultratune ads!!!!!!!!!:s6::s6::s6:

hehehehehehe
I think the driver might know who I mean! I was in the Black SS on Citylink. Those XR6's do look nice, might have to get a supply ship for my Phantom Battlecruiser. A nice Turbo Ute in Black...mmm...now where's that Bank gone?? Damn Laminge has taken all the money!!!!:s6:

(Disclaimer - I hope I guessed the correct person otherwise I look a complete Pelican!!)

motomk
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2002, 14:51   #2 (permalink)
T/Control for sheilas

Damm, i was faced with the same sorta scenario the same day and i was in a phantom XR6T with 18"s and i was troddling along elgar road in box hill trying to get away with 62km/h in a 60 zone. Damm i am a bad ass.
Old 12-06-2002, 16:12   #3 (permalink)
CEO - The BSR Group

That is a truly gripping street racing story Moto!! I am all in a sweat after living through that!! Perhaps we can discuss film rights??

Going on your description, perhaps the kindly gentleman in the opposing vehicle may be a senior employee of a certain automotive manufacturer?
Old 12-06-2002, 18:05   #4 (permalink)
DARK SIDE spy

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr Sparkle
That is a truly gripping street racing story Moto!! I am all in a sweat after living through that!! Perhaps we can discuss film rights??

Going on your description, perhaps the kindly gentleman in the opposing vehicle may be a senior employee of a certain automotive manufacturer?

Of course Leon Daphne????
Surely not!!

STREETFIGHTER 2 - The Showdown on Citylink

Starring motomk and An Unknown person in a cameo role!!!
Co starring the Battlecruiser and PhantomXR6T, Directed by the State Government. Proudly bought to you by Citylink and VICRoads.

A short film from the producers of "I won the state election by a landslide!" and "My speed camera is bigger than yours!"

Official reveiw.
A riveting action sequence filmed entirely on the well known Revenue-link. The two stars give a stunning performance, Oscars beckon for XR6T, as a standout performance by a new-commer. Sure to be seen in forthcoming releases.

motomk
Old 12-06-2002, 21:43   #5 (permalink)
gone

Im still laughing hard as I type this..

well told!
laminge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2002, 23:17   #6 (permalink)
Interloper from LS1.com

You've been on the extra strength Ribena today haven't you Moto?
Brendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2002, 19:28   #7 (permalink)
CEO - The BSR Group

Quote:
Originally posted by Brendan
You've been on the extra strength Ribena today haven't you Moto?
Children, now you can see the damage that regular abuse of this substance can do. Kids - don't do Ribena!
Old 12-08-2002, 19:55   #8 (permalink)
Crikey

Veerrrrry funny, thanks Moto and those responsible for subsequent posts. BTW any idea when the sequel will be out?
Blurter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2002, 20:03   #9 (permalink)
T5 Expert Operator

Quote:
Originally posted by Blurter
Veerrrrry funny, thanks Moto and those responsible for subsequent posts. BTW any idea when the sequel will be out?
I don't think motomk's battle cruiser(tm) is currently fit for the next episode as he has certain issues with his speakers. Hmmm this is the first time i've heard that Ribena's bad mkaaaay.

AUII Late Ed XR6 HP T5 Venom- Full Tickford Body Kit, 17in Wheels, Herrod Bi-plane Spoiler, Momo Steer/Gear, T-Series Interior Options, Premium Stereo and a very light-tuned 4.0L I6

(FPV-Tickford Club of NSW Member and Co-Founding Member of 3FB Inc, Ford Forums Food Bandits)
XR_Strider_GuY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2002, 20:09   #10 (permalink)
Crikey

Quote:
Originally posted by XR_Strider_GuY
Hmmm this is the first time i've heard that Ribena's bad mkaaaay.

Can confirm that Ribena is bad, just like Coke, driving your car, walking, eating, sleeping, breathing..... geez, c'mon Gary you know that
Blurter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub