National Club debate - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2003, 16:28   #1 (permalink)
Very happy GT-P owner

National Club debate

WIth the on going confusion with the name change to FPV and the debate about logos and club names etc.

What would the general feeling about FPV having an arm called Ford Performance Clubs, FPC, set up as a third area along with FPV and FPR, with a logo that is an approved FPV modification of the FPV logo, similar to whats been done with the FPR logo??

Im not saying FPV run it or a national body runs it, or anything like that, but it would give the clubs some ownership for want of a better word, would let them feel like they were actually part of FPV, the clubs would be the third public face of FPV.

The individual clubs operate the same as they do now, just under the FPC umbrella, with the FPC logo as part of their club logos.

As I said it is a very rough idea at the moment, but it might lead to all the clubs pulling in the same direction and become a very strong advert for FPV. I am sure there are lots of enthusiasts out there, like me, that would be willing to help design the logo, set up the idea properly

I look forward to hearing your comments,
www.fpvxrclub.com.au
GTP07S is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub