Need Help ASAP - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2001, 15:53   #1 (permalink)

Need Help ASAP

Guys,
This is for everyone who came to the FDC yesterday 7/10/01.
If anyone has found a small black photo album can you please hand/send it in to the FDC. It belongs to me and has some photos which hold sentimental value. Some of the photos are: me standing with a girl with long brown hair on a beach with a German Sheppard dog. Me and the same girl in front of Sea world in queensland, Me outside the fdc with a red mustang, number plate Sally 66, Another of me (in a kiss t shirt) with 2 girls (twins) with shoulder length blond hair.

I must have dropped it outside the building as i checked the fdc just before i left. Some of the photos cannot be replaced so if you happened to find it please contact me by pm. Thanks guys,
Alex..:(
Space Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-07-2001, 20:58   #2 (permalink)
Veteran Ford Member

Those pictures sound important.
I hope you find them :( :( :(
puts99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2001, 21:57   #3 (permalink)

So do i. Fingers crossed.
Old 10-07-2001, 22:01   #4 (permalink)
T5 Expert Operator

Geez sorry to hear the news mate, hope you find it ASAP. I'm sure if someone found it they'll hand it in.

AUII Late Ed XR6 HP T5 Venom- Full Tickford Body Kit, 17in Wheels, Herrod Bi-plane Spoiler, Momo Steer/Gear, T-Series Interior Options, Premium Stereo and a very light-tuned 4.0L I6

(FPV-Tickford Club of NSW Member and Co-Founding Member of 3FB Inc, Ford Forums Food Bandits)
XR_Strider_GuY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2001, 22:12   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by EF_Falcon_GuY
Geez sorry to hear the news mate, hope you find it ASAP. I'm sure if someone found it they'll hand it in.
I hope so. I have a habit of losing things or just putting them down and forgeting them so hopefully they will turn up. The funny thing is that the reason i took them to work in the first place was that i was going to try and use the work scanner to copy one of the photos. My scanner at home bit the dust and i'm waiting on a friend to get me another one.:( :( :(
Old 10-08-2001, 04:05   #6 (permalink)
Mistress Death Metal ;)

Was it definately outside? I'll look around on Wednesday with you. With the state my desk is in, chances are it could be hiding there somewhere.

Discovery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2001, 07:06   #7 (permalink)
In a blue Galaxy

does it have a contact phone no on it? that would help if someone did find it otherwise maybe put some notices up around? I hope ya find it mate:(
O.F.R #12
1999 AU XR8
14.594 @ 94.40mph
152.2RWKW (APS dyno)
Switchable Shift Kit, K&N panel filter, Lukey straight thru mufflers, momo gear and steer,
DBA slotted rotors/Bendix ultimate pads (front), Pioneer MP3 head unit and BA XR carpet mats.

Member of the Society Against Stupid SMS Language
Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2001, 15:11   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Discovery
Was it definately outside? I'll look around on Wednesday with you. With the state my desk is in, chances are it could be hiding there somewhere.

Thanks Flis. I'm pretty sure i lost it outside as i had it in my back pocket. Remind me to look at the back of house as well as i forgot to look there.
Old 10-08-2001, 15:16   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Cobra
does it have a contact phone no on it? that would help if someone did find it otherwise maybe put some notices up around? I hope ya find it mate:(
I don't have a phone number on it but i'll ask the other places around the fdc like the max hotel, deakin uni etc. I didn't even think to ask those places on the day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub