Neighbours from hell - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2001, 20:30   #1 (permalink)
Mistress Death Metal ;)

Neighbours from hell

There was a suggestion to start up a thread on this topic after Carolyn's comment on the Who are you? thread. I'll start...

About four years ago I moved to the house I am currently living in because of our previous neighbour. He was a 50 year old overweight single male who had nothing better to do with his life than to try and live yours! His taste in home decoration was so bad that people would comment "Oh, you live next to the house with the strange letterbox"

Things were so bad that I would wait until night time to go out into the back yard to hang out the washing so he wouldn't see me and pop his head over the fence for a 'chat'. He would phone me at night to ask what I was watching on television and tell me what he was watching and whether it was any good. He would comment on any arguments he heard through the windows of the house and quote people involved in the argument even though we had been inside at the time. One day when getting changed in the bedroom I looked out the window to see him staring in at me :eek: I guess the curtaining material wasn't as thick as I had thought!

There were so many things he did that made me desperate to leave and i'm so glad someone else is now his neighbour. I still see him around and he continues to ask for my new phone number... the old line of "haven't had time to get the phone on yet" has started to wear thin so I am now considering either 1/ giving him a false number and letting him ask someone else what they are watching on tv, or 2/finally telling him once and for all to leave me alone!

Can you beat that?

:rolleyes:
Discovery is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-21-2001, 20:41   #2 (permalink)
gone

Heya Flic

Just give him my phone number and I will explain to him that i am you and have had a sex change and am free for a date!!!!!
laminge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2001, 20:44   #3 (permalink)

No but I might come closs.

While away on holidays we got a phone call from the guy looking after our house. He was 70

Our new neighbour had decided he wanted the boundary fence done up. The retaining wall he had organised was going to be 10000 dollars of which he expected us to pay half. The fence bill was going to cost 4000.

He was going to bring the concrete trucks through our yard so as not to mess up his lawn, but thought only a small amount of damage might occur to the concrete in our yard that was only 40mm thick. Our caravan was in the road so he was organising to have that removed for us.

For the record- To travel down from the mountains in those days took about 1.45. This trip took 1.29.
HSE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2001, 20:44   #4 (permalink)
Mistress Death Metal ;)

Quote:
Originally posted by laminge
Heya Flic

Just give him my phone number and I will explain to him that i am you and have had a sex change and am free for a date!!!!!
He he! I like that one.

What will you do if he takes you up on the offer?? :eek: :D
Discovery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2001, 20:53   #5 (permalink)
gone

Quote:
Originally posted by Discovery

He he! I like that one.

Make sure I grease up the baseball bat!!!!
laminge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2001, 20:55   #6 (permalink)
FM
The SparkleHunter™

Quote:
That's gotta be worth sending into funniest home video's I'd reckon..
Only bad neighbour I've had is one in my street now. Basically tries to put one over you whenever he gets the chance.. Real meathead.. My dog's got more intelligence than this prick.. I get a great laugh out of him anyway.. :D:thumbup:
FordForums Polo Shirts & Caps are now on sale.. Get both for $50.00 + postage. Click here for details!
FM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2001, 22:30   #7 (permalink)
Nacho Nacho Man!

I am the Neighbour from the Hell!

After a partiularly successful gig I'd organised in the city with several bands I invited roughly 50 people, including two of the bands who were from interstate and were staying overnight. It was a fairly rowdy party, and eventually the cops were called. They arrived to find loud music that I'm sure they couldn't describe, and 40-50 very drunk people all dressed in black! One officer asked if we were having some sort of satanic ritual, hahaha! It all ended well, after a warning and a chuckle, the police spent the next ten minutes taking photos with various people's cameras of us all, to their amusement (or bewilderment, I couldn't be sure.)
Old 10-21-2001, 22:37   #8 (permalink)
In a blue Galaxy

My neighbour put my mums cat in a cage for a week becasue the it continually did it's business in his vegie garden.:eek:
O.F.R #12
1999 AU XR8
14.594 @ 94.40mph
152.2RWKW (APS dyno)
Switchable Shift Kit, K&N panel filter, Lukey straight thru mufflers, momo gear and steer,
DBA slotted rotors/Bendix ultimate pads (front), Pioneer MP3 head unit and BA XR carpet mats.

Member of the Society Against Stupid SMS Language
Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2001, 22:51   #9 (permalink)

Having an Italian background usually helps. I'd just say that some of my "mafia" friends are coming from overseas and that i would be happy to give him my phone number so he could come around and we could give him the old "concrete boots" treatment.

But really i would tell him to leave you alone.
BTW, where is that old violin case?????
Space Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2001, 23:27   #10 (permalink)
BSR

Re: Neighbours from hell

Quote:
There was a suggestion to start up a thread on this topic after Carolyn's comment on the Who are you? thread. I'll start...

About four years ago I moved to the house I am currently living in because of our previous neighbour. He was a 50 year old overweight single male who had nothing better to do with his life than to try and live yours! His taste in home decoration was so bad that people would comment "Oh, you live next to the house with the strange letterbox"

Things were so bad that I would wait until night time to go out into the back yard to hang out the washing so he wouldn't see me and pop his head over the fence for a 'chat'. He would phone me at night to ask what I was watching on television and tell me what he was watching and whether it was any good. He would comment on any arguments he heard through the windows of the house and quote people involved in the argument even though we had been inside at the time. One day when getting changed in the bedroom I looked out the window to see him staring in at me :eek: I guess the curtaining material wasn't as thick as I had thought!

There were so many things he did that made me desperate to leave and i'm so glad someone else is now his neighbour. I still see him around and he continues to ask for my new phone number... the old line of "haven't had time to get the phone on yet" has started to wear thin so I am now considering either 1/ giving him a false number and letting him ask someone else what they are watching on tv, or 2/finally telling him once and for all to leave me alone!

Can you beat that?

:rolleyes:

I will Kindly ask Nipper to stop :D :D :D

12/03 FPV GT 725
XLR8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub