Hi everyone! It's David Katic (the e-Business guy) from Ford again.
I'm proud to say that we have just launched the "Ford On-Line Shop". Simply go to www.ford.com.au
and click on the Ford On-Line Shop logo.
I noticed a few months ago someone on the boards asking why don't we have an on-line shop - but I had to bite my tongue until now!!
You have all given me great feedback on ford.com.au. I've have responded to every email I have received. Please keep them coming (via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
) because there are some great ideas!
Now I want some more feedback (you must all be thinking that I work you pretty hard :D ). This time I want your feedback on the new Ford On-Line Shop. Tell me what you think. A couple of points:
- Tell me what you like about it. Again, the last thing I want to do is delete something that is good
- Tell me how you think we can make it better
- Tell me if there is any other stuff we should sell (for example, maybe you think we should sell deck chairs with an XR8 logo on them?)
IMPORTANT; As with the input on ford.com.au, the last thing I want is our competitors using your great ideas. So can you please email them directly to me rather than place them on fordfourms. My email is email@example.com
Some other notes about the Ford On-Line Shop:
- We have not got any Gibson, Shell, Pirtek or other race team stuff on there. We will be asking these teams whether they want to participate soon (perhaps you can all help me!)
- Customer research says that all web sites, especially shopping sites, MUST be quick to load up. Otherwise customers give up looking through your shop! That's why we don't have a lot of graphics on the site. Believe me we were really keen to put an XR8 on the site but we had to restrain ourselves
Thanks again for all the great input. Please keep it coming!
See you on the boards !!