New Guy Needs a History Lesson - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
The Pub For General Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-11-09, 12:08 PM Thread Starter
confused New Guy Needs a History Lesson

Hi to all-Just finished my intro-guess I asked my question there,but here it is again.Does anybody know,or have a link to the history or story behind the use of the Cobra Jet logo(snake with flames rolling off the tires/with block lettering) Sorry,haven't figured out how to upload the image-but this is Ford Country-somebody has to know the one I'm speaking of. Please,no links to generic history sites and links to other search engines-been there/done that for hours.Got so much Ford history,I could tell you what Henry Sr. ate for breakfast and what time he took a crap! Any direct information would be greatly appreciated.Also have some fresh Cobra Jet shaker hood scoop chrome and CJ decals(front fender @ '70/'71)if interested.Sorry Admin,that's probably another thread.

Last edited by detailer; 04-11-09 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Image found-set as avatar
Sponsored Links

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts