new state of origin ad - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2001, 02:39   #1 (permalink)

Thumbs down new state of origin ad

The ad for game 2 sees a guy parking his car looking across he sees the car next to him with a state sticker on the side window. Reverses out so he can get closer and opens his door straight into the side of the parked car.

What a stupid add. Some people out there don't need this sort of encouragement.:mad3: :fmad:
HSE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-31-2001, 03:08   #2 (permalink)

I went to the supermarket tonight, came back out to my car (not the Peregrine (Phew!)) only to discover paint off the drivers door. Some *!#@head had slammed their door into mine.:fmad:

Like you said HSE2, no need for encouragement:thumbdown :thumbdown
batbo6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2001, 03:17   #3 (permalink)

I have on occasions taken two parking spots but that tends to draw more attention still. I avoid parking places when I can but I tell you if cars could talk. One day i watched in amazement when an old lady just reversed into the car behind. Looked like she could not turn her head so it was far easier to just drive by touch.

I could go on and on. Once I was the only car parked on the whole street and some old guy managed to hit me. I was actually laughing when I got out of the car. I just couldn't believe it:mad:
Old 05-31-2001, 08:08   #4 (permalink)

When I have to park in Carparks I always try to find the furthest spot away that has no cars near it, yeah you have to walk further but who doesnt need the excercise. Also a good idea to park next to a BMW or Merc as they would be less likey to bash their door against yours. Defenately dont park near a sh!tbox that hasnt been washed in 5 years, has bald tyres, interior full of junk etc as some of them would deliberately hit our cars as they dont like other people having nice things :fmad: :fmad: :flame: :flame:
1993 EBII Fairmont (Now wrecking, PM if you want any parts)
1988 Nissan R31 Skyline
Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2001, 00:49   #5 (permalink)

What made that ad worse, is he banged into a Falcon wagon.:fmad:
Aussie Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2001, 01:49   #6 (permalink)
Hawthorn Supporter

Who cares about that game when you have the best football game in the world , AFL

GO THE HAWKS, 2001 PREMIERS :D
Old 06-01-2001, 02:38   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Martin
When I have to park in Carparks I always try to find the furthest spot away that has no cars near it, yeah you have to walk further but who doesnt need the excercise. Also a good idea to park next to a BMW or Merc as they would be less likey to bash their door against yours. Defenately dont park near a sh!tbox that hasnt been washed in 5 years, has bald tyres, interior full of junk etc as some of them would deliberately hit our cars as they dont like other people having nice things :fmad: :fmad: :flame: :flame:
Do the same and add that i don't park on the down hill side of a car park if there is a slope. Those trollies seem to have trouble going uphill
Old 06-01-2001, 02:39   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by gms00
Who cares about that game when you have the best football game in the world , AFL

GO THE HAWKS, 2001 PREMIERS :D
Right on one count wrong on the second
Old 06-01-2001, 02:48   #9 (permalink)
Formerly J-type

Go the All Blacks for the Try Nations. :cussing:
The Stylist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2001, 03:55   #10 (permalink)
V8 Ford Guy

Quote:
Originally posted by HSE2

Do the same and add that i don't park on the down hill side of a car park if there is a slope. Those trollies seem to have trouble going uphill
hehe, i just remember watching the russel gilbert show in the part 'when shopping trolleys were invented'. everyone was pushin round cardboard boxes, and there was a scene when a box rolled down a hill and hit a car!!! i was rofl:thumbup: :thumbup: :D :D
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub