not 1 but 2 - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
¬Ľ Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2003, 22:18   #1 (permalink)

not 1 but 2

While driving home the other day say a New statsman being towed buy his friend,after getting over my little fix i then spotted a VY with hood up on the highway through town!!!.
XE351Ghia is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-15-2003, 23:01   #2 (permalink)
Faster than Zyrtec

New statesman - I hasnt been officially released yet - it must be a broken down mule/media evaluation car. haha!
dave_au is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2003, 23:31   #3 (permalink)
Ford Tickford Experience

Not to sound like a wanker, but since both new models have come out, I've never seen a broken down VY, maybe cos there are less on the road than BA's :s5, but I have seen 2 BA's, one a ute with the hood up and another was a Futura with the hood up and this poor guy looking lost! Outside La Trobe uni, think it was a lease car(even when I studied there, I remember all the bastards having new AUs) so god knows how he must have been driving it!
Old 04-16-2003, 01:54   #4 (permalink)
{';'}

Hate to dampen your spirits guys, but I saw a BA on the back of a tow-truck the other day and it had no physical body damage... :( Happens to the best of them.
XRated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2003, 02:22   #5 (permalink)
We Love Greb Murpy

Heh, Today coming home from the central coast, I saw a VY (why? series) on the side of the road, steam pouring out of the bonnet and something else streaming out the zhorst. Not to be crowing or anything....
ford.boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2003, 02:43   #6 (permalink)
THE VILLAGE LUNITIC

hmm working at subaru we get some cars back that have been in severe accidents, which we gather data off to improve the next model etc what went right what went wrong etc... the truck came today with 2 ba's burnt out and 2 other Vy's with a melted top end and burnt out wireing loom, one of the BA's an NA XR6 had been rolled severly blood still on dash but the other one just was purely burnt out, electrical fault??? so i guess there are faults with every car mind you having talked to some of the holden guys that work down the road form me they seem to be having an awful lot of trouble with wireing looms burning out and short circuting.

White NL Fairlane Ghia, 'TQE', Superlows, Limo Tint, Pacemaker Tuned length comp spec extractors and lukey exhaust system with 5L cat, ported/polished head to flow 330hp, custom grind AU BILLET cam, chiptorque HP4 reprogramable chip, Alpine MP3/DVD/CD headunit, 550W alpine V series AMP, 12' Alpine Sub, 18" Advanti Chrome Alloys.

191.3RWHP 15.301@92MPH willowbank raceway. ghay 3.08 single spinner:(
UNR8D is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub