Originally Posted by EBXR
Speed was involved (not the only factor) in "38%" of fatalities last year. What about the other 62%??
Carr and his faggott mates are working on the revenue lost from the other 62%.
The new fines to expect will include:
Driving on inadequate road or Freeway
- 3 points ($320.00)
Driving whilst dead
- 12 points ($1000.00)
once softened up for this one it will apply for heart attack stroke and other medical emergency.
Being Struck by another vehicle
- 1 point ($200.00)
(come on, to be struck they have contributed too. I mean why miss 50% of an opportunity)
Driving a vehicle not fitted with a RTA speed Kills decal
- 2 points ($150.00)
we all know you cannot be killed whilst driving below the posted speed
Dieing of old age asphyxiation during peak hour in an RTA tunnel
- 12points ($1000.00)
Striking an RTA pothole with a wheel or tyre
- 6 points ($400.00)
Thes are state govt potholes and they are not authorised for private use under our OH&S policy
Impeding the path of a govt car heading to a red light district, gay club etc
- 4 point ($350.00)
We are on official business and if caught we can have some subordinate produce a phoney report or excuse
Taking responsibility for your own actions whilst in charge of a motor vehicle
- Immediate loss of license ($5000.00)
we are the govt and we know whats right for you.
That should earn them another few billion to spend on god knows what, because its not spent on Roads, public transport, hospitals or health, public utilities like water gas or electricity. Couldn't be these pricks are lining their own pockets could it? No surely not they sent me a glossy brochure telling me what a wonderful job they were doing.