For Once The Service At Ford Was 100% - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2002, 23:24   #1 (permalink)
Yeah .... I am here

cool For Once The Service At Ford Was 100%

Yesterday, i dropped my XR8 off at the local Ford dealer. (coffs harbour nsw) Becuase the rear power window, in true AU style went down, and wouldnt come back up. They have just had a renovation of the joint, and the service was the best i have ever recieved from there or anyone in the automotive trade, very insightful and honest (or they atleadt sounded like it) and they automatically fixed a few recalls that were outstanding without me hassling them. I know the local Holden dealer has shonky service, So if all the Ford dealers are becoming like this, Holden wont just have to catch up to Ford with their cars, but their service !!!
Good job Ford !
XR8fella is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-02-2002, 23:32   #2 (permalink)

Thats just great. Have you ever had any handbrake problems. How old is your XR8. Have you been in a Fairmont BA. by ER
redwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 23:36   #3 (permalink)
Black 200kw wheel barrow

redwards i had a handbrake problem in my AU futura last week.
the poker thing stopped catching the teeth, hence not holding in position
fixed now though
Old 12-03-2002, 04:05   #4 (permalink)
gone

good stuff thanks for the positive feedback!
laminge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2002, 04:34   #5 (permalink)
Stand clear: 5.0 in use!

Although I service my own car (can't comment on servicing!), I have to say that the parts counter and sales staff at both Stillwell and Adrien Brien Ford here in Adelaide have been very, very good.

Good bunch of people and very helpful and keen when I have been looking at the BAs. You can sense the relief at Ford now with the Barra basically selling itself.

I gotta say, that Acid Rush XR6T manual I drove up to Windy Point the other weekend was simply stunning! What a great car, the equal of almost anything in the world IMHO. It leaves my mildly modded EF 5.0 in the dust.

Almost enough to convert me back to a 6.....

Mike

EF Fairmont Ghia, Bordeaux Purple, 5.0 Windsor, Crane cam, ChipTorque modded ECU, full XR bodykit, 16 inch XR8 alloys, 2.5 inch dropped Tickford suspension, full grey leather trim with chrome, woodgrain and lots of lights, climate control, ABS, Premium sound, trip computer, power everything

I can't get enough of this!
V8 Ghia Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub