one lucky eb - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
¬Ľ Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2002, 16:26   #1 (permalink)

Lower it ($100ish pr for King springs) and put some 15" Pursuit wheels on. AU III clear side repeater lamps are about $15ea and fit in with little mods needed (see thread http://discussions.fordforums.com/sh...light=repeater).

____o00o_=^..^=_o00o____
Falchoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-27-2002, 22:53   #2 (permalink)
EvilEB

one lucky eb

hey guys first up awsome site.
alternator belt cracked the shits and died in Vermont, drove to forrest hill to pick up girlfriend motor overheating and coolent pissing out everywhere not to my knowledge and batterie dying, drove to wanternia where I noticed it called RACV they didnt have the part, they went, got my mate and his EA to tow my car with a tow rope, which is auto so could of ****ed the gears 15 dollars later the beast is running 100% fine with now cracked motor and gears fine SO lucky. Neway hope to catch u guys at a cruze sometime. Wanternia ppl might of seen me around the silver eb fairmont that used to have phoenix written on the back.

need some cheap ideas to make the car look better pretty much standard at the moment.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub

Related Reading: one lucky eb