Paid online surveys...dodgy? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2003, 10:12   #1 (permalink)
Ford Member

Paid online surveys...dodgy?

Stumbled across this website today, and i've gotta say i'm very curious about it..? I wonder if you can actually make a bit of money out of it. It all sounds a little bs to me.

Check it out -

http://www.paidsurveysonline.com/?hop=mi6man

has anyone had any experience with these before?

cheers.
He|mut is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-19-2003, 16:41   #2 (permalink)
Old Car:BA XR6 New: 97 EL

Re: Paid online surveys...dodgy?

Hmm, looks good dosent it!

I did a survey on the phone once, they promised me $100 if i did the suvey, it was about ISP's and sure enough about a month later, I had a cheque for $US100.
jaytyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2003, 16:58   #3 (permalink)
i pity tha fool

try 'pure profile' done by aus post..

you get $1-2 from completing forms from like loan companys n stuff.. i've got $7 in my acc so far..(mind you thats over 6 months... not exactly a big money spinner)

Previous ride: EBII V8 Manual Ghia spring roll.
Current ride: 1970 ZC 351 Fairlane Custom.. (estimated 350ftlb @ 2000rpm.. max torque 420ftlb at 4500rpm.. with standard exhaust manifold!)
jmartion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2003, 22:59   #4 (permalink)
Lamahs approve of manuals

I have two things to say about this:
1. Something you have to pay someone else, to earn money ? (Hmm, anyone heard of a nigerian scam)
2. Contact email address is at Yahoo.

Kwality(TM)!

I've signed up with the Australia post one ( using my "spam me as much as you want" address on hotmail. It does actually seem legit, but as mentioned, you get almost no surveys ( i've had 2 in 2 months ). I'm surprised to have had that many. I'm fairly sure that most companies are incredibly wary about this kind of research (as they should be), since it has next to no value at all - you have no real guarantee's about the respondents actual details (i'm a perfect example, I ticked almost every box in the australia post one, "knitting ! yup, I'm interested in that !!"

That said, I'm still tempted to sign up to this place, just to de-bunk it...But in the end, I can't bring myself to care quite enough :)

Last edited by XR8 Lamah; 10-19-2003 at 23:13.
XR8 Lamah is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub