Paint Problem - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2004, 22:38   #1 (permalink)
V8 ute driver!

Paint Problem

Hey all, today i was following my bro along that had it's white lines freshly painted. He drove over some wafting a cloud of white paint onto the bonnet of my ute. I've tried washing it off but it won't move, i can scrath it off with my finger but it's gonna take me feckin ages to do the whole bonnet an front end. Anybody have any idea on how to get it of easy? I guess a cut an polish would work but that's a lastr resort.

A pissed off Flave....
Any offer considered.
Now driving a 04 BA XR8 Manual Envi ute. Mods to come...
flavze is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-10-2004, 22:41   #2 (permalink)
{';'}

Re: Paint Problem

Hey mate,

Try a product called "Paint Doctor". It works wonders and removes most marks and scuffs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundeep
Eh Yagz, suck my left teste mate I'll have boost for $1k, even if it is only 1 pound.

Check my ride, HERE
XRated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2004, 03:53   #3 (permalink)
BSR

The only thing i can think of is a clay bar. Try using it with meguairs final inspection as the lube for the bar. It should lift it without any damage

12/03 FPV GT 725
XLR8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2004, 04:19   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flavze
Hey all, today i was following my bro along that had it's white lines freshly painted. He drove over some wafting a cloud of white paint onto the bonnet of my ute. I've tried washing it off but it won't move, i can scrath it off with my finger but it's gonna take me feckin ages to do the whole bonnet an front end. Anybody have any idea on how to get it of easy? I guess a cut an polish would work but that's a lastr resort.

A pissed off Flave....
Hi Flave,

I had something similar happen to my Clubbie... my advice for what it's worth, is don't touch it, don't scratch at it, definately don't cut and polish it and asked a good panel shop the best way to remove it.
Toolman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2004, 04:37   #5 (permalink)
BA FALCON XR6™

Try and get something done fast neways

Dont leave it out on the sun where it will bake on!
FPV TURBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub