Phido verse Drive on AV - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2002, 01:21   #1 (permalink)
Ford Member

Phido verse Drive on AV

Phido 16/2/02

Drive 5/4/02

Tadah!!! Those drive guys aren't terribly origional now are they.. Wonder how much and how long they spent on the picture, mine took about 5 minutes including figuring out the idea. Their front is still slightly misleading tho, i belive mine to be more accurate on the head lights in the center of the car, their are just pasted in ... I think they should have perspective those fog light lens flares tho.
IPhido is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-05-2002, 02:43   #2 (permalink)
Formerly J-type

Thumbs down Re: Phido verse Drive on AV

Quote:
Originally posted by IPhido

Phido 16/2/02

Drive 5/4/02

Tadah!!! Those drive guys aren't terribly origional now are they.. Wonder how much and how long they spent on the picture, mine took about 5 minutes including figuring out the idea. Their front is still slightly misleading tho, i belive mine to be more accurate on the head lights in the center of the car, their are just pasted in ... I think they should have perspective those fog light lens flares tho.
Well at least they didn't use the exact same picture unlike when they took my sketch of the XR6 and stuck it straight on their site.:crazy1:
Old 04-05-2002, 04:43   #3 (permalink)
Ford Member

Creative little buggars aren't they....

They lurk amoung us.. Shadowy theives... That sux how they stole your XR6 sketch, they should have contacted you first. To teach them I lesson I will just read the newspapers at libraries and at work and never have to pay those outragous prices for hunks of forests..
IPhido is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub