posting piks-how to - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2002, 21:09   #1 (permalink)
Ea EnVy

posting piks-how to

hey ho the hell do u post piks!! ive been trying for about 2 hpurs in total now and have no idea... not that i really have anything to post now thanks to jack! but still how do u do it.. can some one explain a step by step process??? i know alil bout computers but this is freaking me out!
thnaks...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-07-2002, 08:35   #2 (permalink)
400 kg ego

It seems unfair that people are expected to have web space, etc, in order to post pics, so I have done a bit of research.

For US$10 per 3 months, this discussion board can be upgraded to let people upload pics onto the server with a maximum of 10 mbs (which at the current rate should be ample). I haven't made much progress with the new discussion board because it seems a bit over my head at this stage - but I'll speak to Acid about it today. The lack of archive facility is less of a problem now because I have decided to get onto a new 'tuning' section of the site within a few days, including frequently asked questions.

Starting in about 5 days, I will be able to accept any donations towards keeping the board going for the next 6 months (and by the end of that period I'm sure we'd have found a board update). Last time I paid for the whole A$60, but at the moment I'm in a bit of debt. An additional A$10 or so is needed for the uploading feature. These figures would work out to less than $1 required per Owners Club member, except that not all members actually use the board.

I don't like being a beggar here, so I'll put it this way: the board can save us all big bucks because others would often have already done the shopping around previously - so the cost of keeping the board going and ad-free is minimal in comparison to the money it saves. Any donations are greatly appreciated at this time, and more info is at this address:

pub21.ezboard.com/bilsaut...unityChest

As for how I posted those pics, I used an FTP program to upload it to my web space, then used the 'Post A Link' instructions displayed when a post is being made to link to the files I uploaded. I hope that the new set-up will be a great improvement for those in Ea EnVy's situation...

1989 Ford Fairmont Ghia turbo/GL replica (underway)
1994 Eunos 800M
1990 Ford Laser S
Troutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub