Powercruise massive car show at Qld Raceway - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2003, 18:14   #1 (permalink)

Powercruise massive car show at Qld Raceway

Hi everyone
Carline Mufflers Powercruise update number 5
www.powercruise.net

Well I said I would have the next newsletter out by Friday so I thought I better get my act together and get into it.

First up, there was a huuuge response from the “guess who’s coming to Powercruise comp” last week. People were still sending their guesses in today so I can only assume that they really really wanted a free ticket to Powercruise.
The answer of course was “Victor Bray”, and in my opinion,”the burnout god of the universe”.
I have e-mailed the winners of the one season pass to powercruise. So if you didn’t receive an e-mail, keep an eye out on future editions as we will be giving away lots more freebies.

By the way don’t forget the “Burnout King of the World” Gary Myers, will be performing his awesome burnouts at Kalbar Autofest this weekend the 29,30,31 of August.
Visit www.kalbarautofest.com for more info.
I will also be at Kalbar handing out flyers to POWERCRUISE. So keep an eye out for the entrants with the Powercruise stickers on the windscreen.

For the first time ever in Australia you will be able to cruise around a racetrack, with your car full of mates, next to the 2000 horsepower Castrol Burnout Chevy with Victor Bray at the wheel.

Yes that’s right. Victor Bray will be cutting laps of the Queensland Raceway Racetrack over the Powercruise weekend.
Victor will be out cruising the track every time the cruising is happening. The event program has been posted on the website. www.powercruise.net so check it out. He will be droping a couple of mind blowing burnouts on Saturday night and Sunday and he may even get into the powerskids, streetracing and drifting if I can twist his arm enough. Entrants will have the chance to cruise beside victor while he is driving the 2000hp Burnout Car around the raceway. So don’t be scared, get up beside him see if he will run you. Don’t forget, he used to be a streetracer as well so he will know what your up to. Don’t leave it up to me, go and see victor, say g’day and let him know what you think of his street racing style.
Ben bray will also be at Powercruise so keep an eye on what he’s up to as well. I cant say too much but he could be showing us his own burnout style in his own piece of machinery very soon.

Well that’s it for now, a short one for a change but some big news for Entrants.
Spectators will also be kept busy trying to work out what to look at next with the packed program we have sorted out for the weekend.
If you have any questions, please drop me a line
www.powercruise.net
powercruise gu is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub