Predictions were bullsh!t - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2001, 21:17   #1 (permalink)
CUBES = POWER

Arrow Predictions were bullsh!t

I remember a few days after the attack that there was a prediction posted here. Predicted by Nastrodamis saying that there was going to be two brothers that will fall and 41 degree stuff also but i found out during some browsing on the net that it's a load of crap and someones taken some of Nastro's real predictions and put them together.
And if you see any predictions with the date of writing after 1564 i think, it's bull**** as that's when he died.
GT351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-20-2001, 21:28   #2 (permalink)
Nacho Nacho Man!

Yes, it was bull****, but where did you get your info? It was all wrong too.

The 'prophecy' came from a site titled 'A Critical Analysis of Nostradamus' and was an attempt to show how any sort of prophecy could be interpreted - not a mixture of his own quatrains. The dodgy internet version quoted 'Nostradamus' 1654, not 1564 which would have been possible, as he died in 1566.

This whole prediction thing is getting absolutely STUPID. All these 'prediction' emails are getting worse and worse. I'm even starting to see 'pictures' of faces in smoke that are clearly doctored (such as one gms000 posted earlier.)
Old 09-20-2001, 22:30   #3 (permalink)
CUBES = POWER

This is the site i found it at: http://www.dreamscape.com/morgana/

and directly to the Hoax section: http://www.dreamscape.com/morgana/91101.htm
GT351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2001, 22:47   #4 (permalink)
Nacho Nacho Man!

Even they got it wrong, as they've posted a 3rd/4th generation version of the original. It was originally here..

http://www.ed.brocku.ca/~nmarshal/nostradamus.htm

but it's shut down to to the load in his uni's server. Try the links from there instead.
Old 09-20-2001, 23:30   #5 (permalink)
In a blue Galaxy

I got an email today saying the exact same thing.
I mate showed me something real weird today though. If you type Q33NY in word and change it to wingdings it looks like somethign very strange. I was told that Q33ny was the transponder code on the plane which flew into the south tower. Anyway do that and tell me what any of yous think it is. Maybe wingdings will be the new future teller:eek: :rolleyes:
O.F.R #12
1999 AU XR8
14.594 @ 94.40mph
152.2RWKW (APS dyno)
Switchable Shift Kit, K&N panel filter, Lukey straight thru mufflers, momo gear and steer,
DBA slotted rotors/Bendix ultimate pads (front), Pioneer MP3 head unit and BA XR carpet mats.

Member of the Society Against Stupid SMS Language
Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2001, 23:34   #6 (permalink)
HORSE POWER FACTORY

frown NOT AGAIN

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Venom S
[B]Even they got it wrong, as they've posted a 3rd/4th generation version of the original. It was originally here.

Venom S your scaring me brother there you go again ......:eek: your getting religious more and more..
Blown BA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2001, 23:55   #7 (permalink)
Nacho Nacho Man!

Re: NOT AGAIN

Quote:
Originally posted by Blown AU
Venom S your scaring me brother there you go again ......:eek: your getting religious more and more..
Haha, nah. Nothing religious about it, just pointing out reality. I did a web search on that 'prophecy' when it was first emailed to me, and that site I posted the URL to above was the first one I found, so I've always known it's hoax. Since then I've seen hundreds of forum posts, USENET posts and emails all declaring the end of the world with several versions of this thing, and it's driving me nutty!

As far as this forum goes, I reckon we're better off predicting the look/technology of the AV Falcon (or more recently, AUIII Falcon changes) not World War III!
Old 09-20-2001, 23:59   #8 (permalink)
HORSE POWER FACTORY

Re: Re: NOT AGAIN

Quote:
Originally posted by Venom S

As far as this forum goes, I reckon we're better off predicting the look/technology of the AV Falcon (or more recently, AUIII Falcon changes) not World War III!
Now ur talking to me brother AV and AUIII
Blown BA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub