qtac offer (business) - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2004, 01:11   #1 (permalink)
wanting 6 gears!

qtac offer (business)

I got an offer from qtac to study bussines at gardens point. The only problem is i can't decide which of the following i should chose. Its in (advertising, electronic business, human resource management, international business, management, public relations) which one or ones of the following should i study. Iv done a diploma in international bussiness last year but I only want to study what will give me a job and highpay. I was wondering from any ones experiance can you offer any suggestions to which ones should be picked ???
blinkAU is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-17-2004, 06:38   #2 (permalink)
RACE

Re: qtac offer (business)

Tough choice. What are you good at and what do you prefer?

If you are enthusiastic enough and put in a great deal of effort any of those could lead to a good income.
Old 01-18-2004, 00:59   #3 (permalink)
Sandwich Connoisseur

International business or management definately. 2 of my cousins are on 180k+ a year, and one got a 50k bonus last year. One does banking stuff (large currancy transfers) in the US, and one is an executive for Myers. I'll get stuck with a measly 40k or so start with engineering :(, but its better then my mum was getting with 25 years teaching experience.

Donno

I6, 5sp Factory Manual , Wade 1636, Pacemaker PH4480s, HF Cat, Cat-Back 2 1/2" Mandrel Bent Lukey Zorst, Car-puter, XR Front and AUII Clear Side Indicators.

Dull Alloy factory mags, ooo yeah.

Proud TQE Operator
donno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 06:58   #4 (permalink)
P1mp Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by donno
International business or management definately. 2 of my cousins are on 180k+ a year, and one got a 50k bonus last year. One does banking stuff (large currancy transfers) in the US, and one is an executive for Myers. I'll get stuck with a measly 40k or so start with engineering :(, but its better then my mum was getting with 25 years teaching experience.

Donno
Agreed... It sucks when you realise a few years later that your engineering degree is good for a flap/window on your cardboard box home a few years down the track
Old 01-19-2004, 02:29   #5 (permalink)
Sandwich Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred
Agreed... It sucks when you realise a few years later that your engineering degree is good for a flap/window on your cardboard box home a few years down the track
Or when I make into team management and be able to pay for a new gtp in cash every year lol :p

Wishful thinking
Donno

I6, 5sp Factory Manual , Wade 1636, Pacemaker PH4480s, HF Cat, Cat-Back 2 1/2" Mandrel Bent Lukey Zorst, Car-puter, XR Front and AUII Clear Side Indicators.

Proud TQE Operator
Old 01-19-2004, 04:40   #6 (permalink)
wanting 6 gears!

Quote:
Originally Posted by donno

Donno
Ha sounds like international bussiness and management will be the way to go. Iv done a diploma in IB so it would probly be good to continue it and management sounds like it pays well. Ill definatly be doing those 2 i know some guy that did Advertising and something else and works at aussie home loans earning like $500 a week so i think that will be a no go area. I also thought engineering was a hard course that payed well afterwards. Im not sure if i should study some law after bussiness would it be worth it ?
blinkAU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 03:38   #7 (permalink)
Sandwich Connoisseur

Nah, engineering does pay pretty well once you get some experience up, after about 5 yrs in the job your on about 80k, thats the average, and I'm doing my degree at what I consider to be the best qld university for it, UQ, so I'm hoping for a bit more, if I can get my gpa up a bit, thinking about my car too much! But then again, I'm not counting on anything.

Donno

Proud TQE Operator
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub