Questions for donating members - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2002, 00:03   #1 (permalink)
***** Idiot....

Questions for donating members

I am currently working on a new feature that will allow members and donating members to upload pictures to the forums. members will get one meg of space to upload pictures to. Donating members will get the equivalant of the space that they would have gotten to build a website.

SO i have to ask. Those members that have donated enough to access webpages would you rather have the space as web space for a website or have the same amount of space for you to upload pictures to?

It is going to be a one or the other choice. I will not allow both. Just remember that this is for the members that have donated anough to get the websitespace or the picture upload ability.

let me know how you want to proceed. I would like to have a response from those members within one week if possible. I would like to launch the redesign and perks all at the same time.

If you are confused....Do you want the ability to have a website or just a place to upload and index your pictures? If you have 25 megs of space available to you how would you want to use it?

let me know.

Reply in this thread.

If i do not get a response from you in one weeks time i will place you as picture uploads. If you have a website already built i will keep you at that if not heard from.

john
LunaticSVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-15-2002, 00:49   #2 (permalink)
GTHO4

I would like to have the picture upload thing.
Old 03-15-2002, 03:51   #3 (permalink)
Mmm, high pressure wash.

I'd rather have a the website. That way I can put pictures up there if I want, but I also have the freedom to put other stuff up as well.

I'd rather host my website on ff.com rather than GeoShitties or some other place that forces you to have popups or inlines ads. ff.com is nice and clean. My vote is to keep it the way it is.
3Toed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2002, 05:14   #4 (permalink)

Ever since i donated, i havent even had a chance to get into the whole website thing. I'd Rather have the Picture Thing.

DrawsOnCAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2002, 08:55   #5 (permalink)
1 bad 302

Personally it does not bother me. I am in the process of building my first web-site and the way it's going it will take a long time.
I can put it up with my service provider anyhow.

For me????? I'll go with the majority.

Hope that this makes sense.

Jon
dragonV8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2002, 11:08   #6 (permalink)
***** Idiot....

Just FYI this is an either or for each member.

If you want the website then you guys can have that. If you want the picture upload area then you can have that. It is going to be a oneor the other on a per person basis.
LunaticSVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2002, 15:41   #7 (permalink)
I want a turtle!

Hey John,

I want to leave mine as a website.!!
Old 03-15-2002, 16:36   #8 (permalink)
Mmm, high pressure wash.

Quote:
Originally posted by LunaticSS

If you want the website then you guys can have that. If you want the picture upload area then you can have that. It is going to be a oneor the other on a per person basis.
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!

I thought it was a vote and what the majority decided would take effect for everyone. Like I said before, I'd like to keep using my space for my website.
3Toed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2002, 04:18   #9 (permalink)

i think i've got some webspace now, but i'm not too fussed. i don't really need it anyway to be honest. if i had cable, that would be great, but this way... bah... well, leave it as a pic storage place because i don't think i'll be putting together a website for a WHILE!
Old 03-16-2002, 04:24   #10 (permalink)
1 bad 302

Quote:
Originally posted by LunaticSS

Since i don't get a chance to procrastenate, make my vote for "the picture space"

Thanks John

Jon
dragonV8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub