The Raelian Message - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2006, 16:37   #1 (permalink)

The Raelian Message

HUMAN SCIENTISTS FROM ANOTHER PLANET CREATED ALL LIFE ON EARTH USING DNA.

Traces of this epic masterpiece of creation can be found in all religious writings and traditions. It is to them that Moses, Jesus, Buddha and Mohammed referred. It is now time to welcome them.

WHAT HAPPENED?

On the 13th of December 1973, French journalist Rael was contacted by a visitor from another planet, and asked to establish an Embassy to welcome these people back to Earth.

The extra-terrestrial human being was a little over four feet tall, had long dark hair, almond shaped eyes, olive skin, and exuded harmony and humor. Rael recently described him by saying quite simply, "If he were to walk down a street in Japan, he would not even be noticed." In other words, they look like us, and we look like them. In fact, we were created "in their image" as explained in the Bible.

He told Rael that:

"We were the ones who designed all life on earth"
"You mistook us for gods"
"We were at the origin of your main religions"
"Now that you are mature enough to understand this,we would like to enter official contact through an embassy"

THE MESSAGES

The messages dictated to Rael explain that life on Earth is not the result of random evolution, nor the work of a supernatural 'God'. It is a deliberate creation, using DNA, by a scientifically advanced people who made human beings literally "in their image" -- what one can call "scientific creationism." References to these scientists and their work, as well as to their symbol of infinity, can be found in the ancient texts of many cultures. For example, in Genesis, the Biblical account of Creation, the word "Elohim" has been mistranslated as the singular word "God", but it is actually a plural word which means "those who came from the sky", and the singular is "Eloha" (also known as "Allah"). Indigenous cultures all over the world remember these "gods" who came from the sky, including natives of Africa (Dogon, Twa, etc.), America, Asia, Australia, and Europe.

Leaving our humanity to progress by itself, the Elohim nevertheless maintained contact with us via prophets including Buddha, Moses, Mohammed, etc., all specially chosen and educated by them. The role of the prophets was to progressively educate humanity through the Messages they taught, each adapted to the culture and level of understanding at the time. They were also to leave traces of the Elohim so that we would be able to recognize them as our Creators and fellow human beings when we had advanced enough scientifically to understand them. Jesus, whose father was an Eloha, was given the task of spreading these messages throughout the world in preparation for this crucial time in which we are now privileged to live: the predicted Age Of Revelation.

And most important of all, download and read the free e-book, "Intelligent Design - Message from the Designers" the book which will revolutionize your thinking, transform your life and which is already changing the world.

For more information visit http://www.rael.org and discover the truth about our origins.
Raelian1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-11-2006, 16:50   #2 (permalink)
Registered Abuser

Re: The Raelian Message

Really!!

I think you need to give up the crack pipe.

THESE GUYS already have my vote.
Old 03-11-2006, 16:59   #3 (permalink)
***** Idiot....

looks like the idiots are out in full force. They have hit a ton of forums. I also changed the link to kill the attempt at trying to leach PR off of this site.
LunaticSVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 17:00   #4 (permalink)

Dude...that is the biggest load of crap I have ever heard,wake up to yourself!!
lukeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 03:13   #5 (permalink)
Pommey Mustanger

Well I'm convinced & reading that has changed my life forever
.................................................................................................... .................................................. NOT!
Old 03-12-2006, 19:38   #6 (permalink)
GHOST WHO WALKS

I knew i was from another planet and now this confirms it because i believe everything i read
gww64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 22:48   #7 (permalink)
MCHLUV

dude, way way way too much tv!!! u should try and do somethin constructive with ur time. oooooo i know, a job perhaps!! now there's a safe way to keep u off the harry for 40 hrs a week!!hehe

ok ok if it's true, have these dudes contract the ford australia ceo!! yeh, and then he can set up an australian embassy!! your mates will love it here! we got sun, bbq's and beer! anways, as his first point of call the contracted ceo should send me a new SILVER FORD FALCON F6 TORNADO, WITH ALL EXTRAS!!!! i wrote big so there;s no mistake! dot be sending no damn focus!!

now run along and make a believer outta me!! hehehehehehe

only then i will believe !!!
MCHLUV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 22:59   #8 (permalink)
Muffler Bearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCHLUV
anways, as his first point of call the contracted ceo should send me a new SILVER FORD FALCON F6 TORNADO, WITH ALL EXTRAS!!!! i wrote big so there;s no mistake! dont be sending no damn focus!!
HAHA! i love it!!!! that's awesome MCHLUV! yeah, this guy has def smoked just a little too much pot/crack! i wish i was all floaty like him, than maybe i'd be able to deal with my job!!!

Horsepower tells how fast you can hit a wall . . . Torque tells lets you move the wall.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 16:03   #9 (permalink)
MCHLUV

hehe u like that clutch! hehe i think the most awsome thing is that the give the guys in the mental prisons internet access!!

GOOD FOR THEM!! hehe i mean a person can only pick their nose and eat it for so long before they run out of snot!! hehe then they need internet!!! hehe

btw, luv the muzzy pic!
MCHLUV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 16:35   #10 (permalink)

whata pissa. gfy
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub