A recent study showed - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2004, 05:16   #1 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: sydney
Age: 29
Posts: 2,410
A recent study showed

"A recent study showed that 98% of all Holdens are still on the road today. The other 2% made it home."
__________________
Blown Boss 377rwkw


"Its not the 300rwkw, its the instant V8 torque that kills things"
XRQTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-11-2004, 07:22   #2 (permalink)
EFing Quick!
 
Beefchief's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Adelaide
Age: 31
Posts: 1,327
Re: A recent study showed

I read the thread preview and it only showed the first sentence and I was thinking "yeah, right!"
__________________
1995 EF Futura - Crow stage 2 cam & adjustable gear, K&N cold air intake, AU XR intake snorkel, Advance stainless steel extractors, hi-flow cat converter, 2.5" pipe, 17" ROH RT shadow chrome mags, Pedders sports ryder suspension, DBA gold cross drilled/slotted rotors, lowered 1.5", camber kit, engine + starter immobiliser and microwave sensor security system.

Teh funnay is now linked here!
Beefchief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2004, 17:43   #3 (permalink)
E-series mutantette
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Soon to be Adelaide!
Age: 28
Posts: 1,890
Re: A recent study showed

Good one!
__________________
'93 ED GLi Falcon
White, auto, performance 16's,
Pioneer DEH-P4650 MP3 H/U, Pioneer 6's.
Sub on the way!
Future mods: Speed Holes!
Pursuit_chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2004, 21:03   #4 (permalink)
Long live the AU!!
 
hambo_12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Wagga, NSW
Age: 30
Posts: 573
Re: A recent study showed

lol, nice call
__________________
Liquid Silver 2001 AUII XR6 VCT Ute - Tickford Snorkel - KN Panel Filter - needs more go!

> Piccies <
hambo_12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2004, 22:01   #5 (permalink)
BA Fairmont ZL Fairlane
 
davway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: warrnambool
Age: 36
Posts: 3,293
Re: A recent study showed

actually i think it would be more like 0.5% made it home and 1.5% made it to the nearest wreckers.
__________________
HSV Herpes Simplex Virus
GAME OVER!
davway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2004, 23:59   #6 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Perana XR8's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,492
Re: A recent study showed

good one
__________________
Ben
Perana XR8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2004, 02:35   #7 (permalink)
Roll, Crash and Smash
 
Peuty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Cleaning up the broken bits...
Posts: 1,748
Re: A recent study showed

Hehehe nice one
__________________
BACK II BACK


AMBROSE CHAMPION AGAIN IN 2004
Peuty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2004, 03:35   #8 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 1,909
Re: A recent study showed

lol
Laurz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2004, 06:27   #9 (permalink)
Veteran Ford Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Dazed And Confused...
Age: 33
Posts: 3,143
Re: A recent study showed

Hehe nice
BlueAU is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
a new study gt69cortina The Pub 37 04-04-2004 00:07
Silver cars safer: study Aussie Falcon The Pub 26 12-27-2003 15:18
GERMANY: Ford Frankfurt show 'design study' said to herald new Capri RPO83 Ford Worldwide News 0 08-20-2003 05:43
U.S.A.: Lincoln climbs up J.D.Power study Stacy94PGT Ford Worldwide News 0 07-23-2003 10:07
Where has the recent CAPA Xr8 thread gone? Dr_Hoon The Pub 8 06-09-2003 09:40

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:22.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.