a Reminder to slow down, pay attention, stop, revive and survive - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2004, 03:10   #1 (permalink)
Corner Hugger

a Reminder to slow down, pay attention, stop, revive and survive

Brought to you by the nanny state... http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=4241

Interesting how the state that is strictest on speeding and radars has a disproportionately high number of deaths. Partly chance I guess, but still, it's not a good sign. This is just a comment and a reminder to everyone that we all would be terribly upset to see anyone here be involved in anything, we're a caring community here at FordForums Just remember to share the long drives, keep the speed reasonable (whatever that entails), pay attention to those drivers in front of you and just enjoy the rreal reason we're all here, our nice shiny (or not so shiny) Fords!!!! At the end of the day, when people ask me how the hell I have had a licence for 5 years and never lost a point, I say I just love driving too much to take any risks like that!!! Good enough motivation for me! I'd rather drive a Holden than lose my right to drive a Ford. Take it easy and stay safe this Christmas & New Years!!!!!

European Ford Owners Club - Southern Region President

Zetec is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-26-2004, 06:43   #2 (permalink)
Breastologistâ„¢

Re: a Reminder to slow down, pay attention, stop, revive and survive

Good advice there Zetec. The roads are hectic duing the aptly named silly season, but if we all take care and follow the speedlimits, etc hopefully we can get through this holiday season safely
Old 12-26-2004, 06:47   #3 (permalink)
freelance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetec
I'd rather drive a Holden than lose my right to drive a Ford. Take it easy and stay safe this Christmas & New Years!!!!!
Well I wouldn't go that far!! But please stay safe this holidays people.
RED_EL_XR8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004, 17:37   #4 (permalink)
waiting 4, 2nd Grandchild

Yes, please all drive safely on the roads this holiday season, take breaks when needed, lives are too precious to be lost while traveling.
xrgran is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub