Road rage at it's finest - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2004, 02:23   #1 (permalink)
XR82GO

Road rage at it's finest

Well I think I just came across another one of the fine examples of the human species. Na just another moron.

Driving home from work and i was coming up to a round a bout. Im in the out side lane and this turkey in a mid 80's landcruiser wagon pulls out infront of me when i was half way through it. So i hit the skids pretty hard. No harm done so its all good. driving up the road behind the idiot who is now doing a whole 30kph (60 zone) So I drop back to 1st and gun it past him. And continue on may way home.

about 2km up the road I look in the mirror and this same fool is sitting right on my tailgate, so close that I could only see the top of his big bullbar. I'm like yep your a tosser. And turn off give it a bit of a boot full heading towards home.

This guys still following and sitting right up my date again. I get to the next roundabout (one of the flat ones)and have to take the far turn on my right so i go all the way around it to exit. This Cruiser is stopped on the intersection and As i and facing across the intersection he trys to t-bone my ute. I''m now going I then went stuff this and hammered it down the road to my house and quickly put the ute in the garage. Whoever it was in the cruiser drove past my house about 3 times since then.
Be great If i find out who it was.

Great to see the coppers are booking the crap out of us and leaving these tool's on the bloody road. FANTASTIC JOB GUYS

sylox is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-06-2004, 02:35   #2 (permalink)
Whats traction?

Re: Road rage at it's finest

Get his number plate.... it lynching time
Old 08-06-2004, 02:42   #3 (permalink)
XR82GO

If I had a chance to get his plate i would of rang the coppers. Was a bit more worried about getting my nice shiney STRAIGHT panneled xr8 out of the way

Old 08-06-2004, 02:43   #4 (permalink)
known as tibbo

i have had the same thing.. i had a mild arguement on the way home 2 or 3 months ago, no biggie, i cant even remeber weather i was wrong or I just took offence at the reaction they gave me to something i did.. Anyway ten minute later i look in my rear view mirror to seee these 2 tools sitting there staring at me with evil eyes.. I thought it would be best to not head to my house but pull up at a random house 2 streets away.. I got out of the car and apologized; I'm no he-man when it comes to a 2v1 so i ate humble pie.. THe passenger was on my side telling the driver to just go home and forget it,, The driver sat in the car cursing me and yelling "THat he knew where i lived and i was going to get it blah blah blah.." Long story short they head off, i drive home and 2 days later the front of the house i pulled up at is covered in a red paint bomb and the Camry in the drive had a smashed rear windscreen..

My heart lept out of my chest when i saw it.. Thank god i didn't let them know where i lived..

You did a smart thing Sylox avoiding a confrontation.. It just goes to show how many freaks are out and about though..I wouldn't be too concerned in finding out who it was.. if they are that unstable they are going to t-bone your ute wtf would they do if you stood up to them.. God knows, back down maybe but maybe not.. A deliberate collision proves they have no concerns for self preservation
RaceCraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 02:49   #5 (permalink)
XR82GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaceCraft
You did a smart thing Sylox avoiding a confrontation.. It just goes to show how many freaks are out and about though..I wouldn't be too concerned in finding out who it was.. if they are that unstable they are going to t-bone your ute wtf would they do if you stood up to them.. God knows, back down maybe but maybe not.. A deliberate collision proves they have no concerns for self preservation

mate if he had out gotten out of that big ass Landcruiser it sooooo would of been on. I some how didnt like my chances of punching on with a 4x4 though

Old 08-06-2004, 04:40   #6 (permalink)
At the 3FB Cheese Wheel

It's good to hear that you or your car wasn't damaged. I don't know what drives people to carry on like that.

It seems that people in 4WDs like to try and intimidate others. It happens in Sydney a lot.

I wouldn't worry about it if he didn't see you park the car. It's a shame you didn't get the plates to ask the Police to keep an eye out for him.
Old 08-08-2004, 06:17   #7 (permalink)
BSR Twin System (tm)

Too many idiots......
Not enoght bullets......
Official BSR Website - www.bsrcorp.com
Poster of the 150,000th post!
BSR "DARTH HELMET (tm)"
Marcos Ambrose & SBR, 2003 & 2004 V8SUPERCAR Champions

****ADSLSUPERFASTP0RNPIPE (tm)****
smciner1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 08:31   #8 (permalink)
Not Guilty, Your Honour

Quote:
Originally Posted by smciner1
Too many idiots......
Not enoght bullets......
Exactly my sentiments, we just need more guns out there. Pull him out of his BIG LOSER, I mean Landcrusier and stick a 12 gauge up his nose and watch the reaction.

Just for the record, I do not condone any type of violence like this unless there are absolutely no witnesses around.

He He
Cheers, Danny

Herrod XR8 ute for sale. too many extras to list.
Check it out here.

http://www.fordforums.com/f564/herrod-xr8-ute-66083/

http://www.fordgallery.com/showgalle...00&ppuser=9077
Full Noise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 16:08   #9 (permalink)
Veteran Ford Member

I find it sad but amusing that people can take things that seriously. I mean, I'll crack it just like anyone else and yell at soemone else in a car every now and then but im over it in about 3 seconds. Im generally a cheery person though so maybe there are people out there at the other end of the spectrum as well.
BlueAU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 16:56   #10 (permalink)
Just give me an excuse...

hmmm i think you did well to keep your cool. I am not sure if I would have driven home, the local cop shop would have been my first destination (although it depends where you are). I have had tailgaters a few times, some I just slow down for :) others if they are persistent, I will let them past then chase them, not a good idea. One night a P plater in a gemini copped a bad tempered me after a shit arvo shift, I chased all the way through narre warren. I see him now and then a few streets from my house.
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub