Rolla Boyz End of the Road - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2003, 19:43   #1 (permalink)
FPV
 
YTRY4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: WA, Perth
Age: 31
Posts: 478
Rolla Boyz End of the Road

2 big Perth car club will be no more at the end of this year RB and All4Wheels

More info at http://www.rollaboyz.org.au/ & http://www.all4wheels.com.au
__________________

420+rwhp
YTRY4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-23-2003, 19:57   #2 (permalink)
Not a Twink
 
honer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Perth, Australia
Age: 32
Posts: 1,086
Re: Rolla Boyz End of the Road

Yeh saw that this morning. Rollaboyz were generally good blokes and this will be a big dent in the Perth car scene.
honer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2003, 20:17   #3 (permalink)
98 EL Fairmont
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Perth, WA
Age: 29
Posts: 75
Re: Rolla Boyz End of the Road

I don't think them leaving is going to be making as big a dent in the car scene here in perth, as the boys in blue and their "operation canary".
St00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2003, 01:42   #4 (permalink)
FPV
 
YTRY4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: WA, Perth
Age: 31
Posts: 478
Re: Rolla Boyz End of the Road

RB really made the perth car scene grow big its going to be a big dent for the car scene, however it will take a hell of a lot for PPCC to close :)
__________________

420+rwhp
YTRY4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2003, 04:04   #5 (permalink)
Australian Falcon Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Perth, WA
Age: 32
Posts: 663
Re: Rolla Boyz End of the Road

both |RB| and A4W? I wonder what club will become the dominant ricer marque with these two off the road..
discokin6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2003, 05:14   #6 (permalink)
A shit load of Dim Sims
 
skip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Perth
Posts: 181
Re: Rolla Boyz End of the Road

I can see his point though, clubs get to big, the people that help out the most always move on, younger members join and all they want to do is street race and do burnouts at intersections bringing the club into ill repute, and most cases don't care. The same 2% of people are always organising the events while the other 98% do nothing......it goes on and on.

This exact thing happened to my old car club, new members came in and gave the club a bad name because of their stupidity, no matter how many times you told them they just keep doing it, we left over a year ago to form our own car club and they still have a bad name with the Police to this day.

Sometimes it's easier to dissolve than fight a loosing battle.
skip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2003, 05:52   #7 (permalink)
###AND EDGT DRIVER###
 
xf351gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: perth W.A.
Posts: 713
Re: Rolla Boyz End of the Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by skip
I can see his point though, clubs get to big, the people that help out the most always move on, younger members join and all they want to do is street race and do burnouts at intersections bringing the club into ill repute, and most cases don't care. The same 2% of people are always organising the events while the other 98% do nothing......it goes on and on.

This exact thing happened to my old car club, new members came in and gave the club a bad name because of their stupidity, no matter how many times you told them they just keep doing it, we left over a year ago to form our own car club and they still have a bad name with the Police to this day.

Sometimes it's easier to dissolve than fight a loosing battle.

the very thing happen on the last ppcc cruise lot of the club got sticked for meaning less stuff mine was the ebgt bonnet vents the reason why the police blocked of the parking bay is that the some uninvited people were doing burnouts on the way out and a speed camara operator down the road phone the police.

some of us just want to go out with some friends park up and talk have something to eat but now you cant even park down scarbough and have a hamburger on sundays i got told to leave as soon as i arived.

we also have started up our own club im hoping everyone behave and keep in the good books with the cops and i have learnt to keep my permits up to date.

Last edited by xf351gt; 11-24-2003 at 06:02.
xf351gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2003, 17:46   #8 (permalink)
Not a Twink
 
honer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Perth, Australia
Age: 32
Posts: 1,086
Re: Rolla Boyz End of the Road

Cops have been good to us so far.

But at the end of the day I have the upper most respect for the Rollaboyz, good blokes, great club.. Very active, organised and legit. Junior and Dan did awesome jobs with the club.

At this stage, the cops are using intimidation with Yellow Stickers, what everyone needs to do is NOT be scared off, but keep going to scabs, keep cruising. That way the cops know where at not going to back off !
honer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2003, 18:06   #9 (permalink)
walking power
 
Fordy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: who cares
Posts: 3,035
Re: Rolla Boyz End of the Road

Within a year or two those car parks and drive thru's infront of the hotels and appartments wont exsist anymore, there are plans to turn all that area into kiosks and shops and the more people keep causing havoc down there the sooner they'll push the plans thru, So its sort of a lose lose situation, you can stop going there and miss out on a great location or you can keep going there and hope that the dickheads dont turn up doing burnouts, so it pushes the council to go thru with there plans.

Onto the subject of RB, its sad to see a club like that disappear they were always well represented at shows and events, and were always well organized. I know Dan from a while back and im sure he and his brother when they started out didnt expect it to get so big and then finally come down to this, hopefully we'll still see them around in one way or another.
__________________

Last edited by Fordy; 11-24-2003 at 18:15.
Fordy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The only real result of current Road Safety policies is Corruption 928GTS The Pub 11 07-24-2003 04:26
Why did the chiken cross the road... (political version) Grunter The Pub 13 07-11-2003 00:23
The Good old Chicken Joke (2003 ver.) Grunter The Pub 15 05-20-2003 18:00
NRMA Have Become Puppets of the NSW Revenue Chasing Government Aussie Pete The Pub 26 01-23-2003 14:52
Cameras merely revenue raisers: road safety pioneer Falchoon The Pub 0 04-21-2002 19:28

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 00:51.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.