Safe Driving! - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2002, 14:57   #1 (permalink)
gone

Safe Driving!

As there will be many FF members driving down for the Tickford day, Please Please, make sure that you travel down safely.

If anyone gets lost in Melbourne while you are here, dont hesitate to give me a buz on 0418 258259!
laminge is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-20-2002, 15:02   #2 (permalink)
Shh i'm huntin more power

Re: Safe Driving!

Quote:
Originally posted by laminge
As there will be many FF members driving down for the Tickford day, Please Please, make sure that you travel down safely.

If anyone gets lost in Melbourne while you are here, dont hesitate to give me a buz on 0418 258259!
Minge, might have to use that number on saturday night to see where you all are if i get my car cleaned quick enough...
Jase_ELXR8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2002, 15:42   #3 (permalink)
SM

Travel

Minge, could you give me some basic directions of where I should meet you guys on Saturday morning approx 9:30am. If the motel is easy to find from the Sydney Road or should just give you a call and use my personal satellite navigation, ie: you!!
Old 02-20-2002, 15:54   #4 (permalink)
gone

Re: Travel

Quote:
Originally posted by XR8SAM
Minge, could you give me some basic directions of where I should meet you guys on Saturday morning approx 9:30am. If the motel is easy to find from the Sydney Road or should just give you a call and use my personal satellite navigation, ie: you!!
Hume Hwy down to bell street, turn left into Bell street, follow down until you see maccas on right, turn right, Hotel 4th set of lights on left!

Otherwise I am picking sparkles up at 8.30 from airport, can meet you outside ford factory!
Old 02-20-2002, 17:56   #5 (permalink)
Mistress Death Metal ;)

I'll second Minge's motion!

Have a safe and enjoyable trip. And for those of you staying behind, please don't forget to log onto FF on Sunday during the hours of 10am and 4pm to respond to the posts we will be doing 'live' from the Tickford Open Day. You are a very important part of the days FF promotion, let them know just how much fun it is to interact on here!

Discovery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2002, 18:01   #6 (permalink)
Australian Ford Member

That'd be st georges road wouldn't it?.. what motel?
sblues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2002, 23:44   #7 (permalink)
gone

Quote:
Originally posted by sblues
That'd be st georges road wouldn't it?.. what motel?
sT gEORGES mOTOR INN
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub