Warning, some may be considered offensive by some people, and some are probably not work safe, for those of you viewing this while at work...
Don't try and say I didn't warn you.
Oh, and for those of us on dial-up, these will take a few moments to load, so be patient.
Anyway, now that that's been said, here goes:
I gotta get me one of these: Ghetto Antenna
- I'm sure in some countries these are probably standard on all cars, LOL!
Back by popular demand... Ghetto Delta
- If you liked Ghetto Antenna, you'll love this one!
Swearing Jesus guaranteed to offend. Swearing Jesus
- bonus points for those who can work out where they got the voice samples from...
Super Mario Bros. Animation. Very funny! Mario Splat
- Why can't I get Mario to do this in my copy of Super Mario World? Hahaha!
Ever wonder what the back of a smiley looks like? Corny humor Alert! Smiley back
- I'll never look at a smiley the same way again!
Learn your A-B-C's! (with a twist) Great for the kids (NOT!!!). ABC
- Offensive language, just like most of the others in this post, but it had me ROFL!
Urban Legends - Fact or Fiction. This is creepy. Urban Legends
- This one is good, but damn big, you'll be waiting a while for this one if you're on dial-up, but it goes for AGES!
Ghosts and hauntings. This will scare you. Ghosts
- Again, very big, goes for ages, worth waiting for...
I will not be held responsible for: loss of employment, loss of sleep, loss of partner, any loss in fact...