something different... - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2002, 21:14   #1 (permalink)
WHAT THE?

something different...

today after work I saw a fairly different EA. I think it was one of the guys that works in JB hi-fi in Dandenong. It was white with the EB GT bodykit with very dark window tint and tinted tail lights....nothing too out of the ordinary there. But it was the interior that caught my attention. The whole inside was bright blue!! It looked crazy! He had obviously had the dash and all interior plastics painted and the seats were customised in white leather with blue inserts. The dash panels were a mixture of blue and white. I'll try and have a closer look at it another time...I was just walking past and noticed this through the open window.
SPHELL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-07-2002, 21:26   #2 (permalink)
eafalcon.com member

sounds good

take some pics?

never late in a V8

comming soon
K&N air filter
XR8 intake snorkle
High flow exhaust/cats/hm headers
Clear front & side indicators
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2002, 16:13   #3 (permalink)
E-Series Acting VP

That EA was for sale recently at a car yard in hammond road, dandenong...

i went in a few times to look at it...
it was for sale for a few months, originally they wanted $13,000 for it, then about a month later, they dropped it to $12,000... then $9999 before finally selling it for $8000.

It's a 3.9 CFI 5spd manual with extractors and 2.5" sports exhaust.
Obviously a lot of work has gone into the interior and stereo. It has 2 12" XTRs, with (i think) 10 other speakers (incl. midrange & tweeters) - but the funny thing is it sounds pretty crappy... there is no clarity of any kind and all you can hear is bass (no matter what the volume)... There is a VCR under the back seat (and wiring for a tv on the dash - but no actual tv screen) and a 6 CD stacker built into the centre console.
The seats and door trims are all baby-blue and white leather. The dash and console are painted white and baby blue.

Once the initial novelty of the car wears off, you can clearly see that it's a little rough around the edges. In fact, it looked as though someone had spent a fair bit of money on it and then for some reason had abused the living daylights out of it! It was a bit overdone for my tastes (and it ran like a bucket of sh*t), but you have to be impressed with the sheer QUANTITY (not quality) of work that has been undertaken...

Thanatos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2002, 18:59   #4 (permalink)
WHAT THE?

yeah that's the one...hmmm it doesn't sound as good now. Maybe if i had a closer look i'd think the same. i saw the TV antenna's on the back but no TV huh? pretty stupid lol.
SPHELL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub