Sorry Guy's! - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2004, 19:13   #1 (permalink)
Holden Member

Sorry Guy's!

This is just a message to all the FF guys that have had to put up with the flame wars that have gone on in this forum in the past week or so.
I didnt come in here to start trouble and I will be the first to admit some of my replys went abit off track and did nothing but mad the job's of the Admins and Mods of this forum that much harder,for that im pissed off with myself because I know what it's like to deal with it and im sorry.
This all started after seeing a thread on here bashing Skaifey's award which I thought was completelly wrong as the man does alot to desorve what he got so all I wanted to do was show you guys what Mark (or snoze,as you guy's put it..LOL) does outside of his dummy spits and it just snow balled out of contral from there.
Im really not that bia's,my car wish list includes a 1933 Ford 3 window coupe hot rod which I plan on building after I finish my VK and I also like alot of the older Ford GT's and the BA XR8 looks like a real animal IMO go there is love for other make car's from me.

Anyhow I have taken enough of you time,hopefully this can all be put behind us and we can start again.:)

Cheers
Chris

VK Commodore
Project

www.speedfreak.com.au
Chris5ltr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-01-2004, 19:34   #2 (permalink)
boosted sleeper

Re: Sorry Guy's!

I didnt actually see that thread you mentioned, but I personally appreciate your honesty and appology for that matter. I can understand the reaction you must have got from the boys here defending the "snoze". I would have to say I would have got my back up if crap was being thrown about Ambrose if they were posted on the LS1 forums or the like.

Nevertheless, Im not one to hold too many grudges and Im sure you will make some pretty decent friends on here with a positive and humble attitude that you currently have.

Enjoy your stay and remember to try and not to take things too personally here!
blueoval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2004, 19:54   #3 (permalink)
BOFH

It's all history now, it takes a big man to stand up and publically apoligise. Good on you!
I for one hold no grude.

Casper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2004, 20:18   #4 (permalink)

i actually liked that thread.
nothing wrong at all about a heated debate!!

however as always bad language or personal attacks arent really an option i guess.

as long as those things are obeyed we'll all get along just dandy
seano14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2004, 20:30   #5 (permalink)
i pity tha fool

its all over and forgotten once the thread is locked..

Previous ride: EBII V8 Manual Ghia spring roll.
Current ride: 1970 ZC 351 Fairlane Custom.. (estimated 350ftlb @ 2000rpm.. max torque 420ftlb at 4500rpm.. with standard exhaust manifold!)
jmartion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2004, 21:07   #6 (permalink)
FF Town Sheriff

We value everyone's thoughts be it good or bad, it's how they are worded that can create dramas..........

Whats done is done........here's to a relaxed conversation in the future.

Cheers,

Philbie

" i will own another V8, just what type of body it's in is another question. "
philbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2004, 22:02   #7 (permalink)
Just give me an excuse...

as long as it doesn't happen again....heheh joking...nah well done mate for such a post. i like the holden vs ford thing, however sometimes we do get a little too passionate about it. me included. its all good. after reading many sledging posts on FF and ls1 you kind of get used to it and just tak it like water off a ducks back. anyways heres to more happy posting :cheers:
Old 02-01-2004, 22:20   #8 (permalink)
Registered Abuser

It wasn't that serious was it ?
RAPID BA MKII GT WITH BLACK STRIPES
GT BLOKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2004, 22:50   #9 (permalink)
Holden Member

Ahh it's nice to be able to sort that out,to be honist it's something I don't like having on my mind and the last thing I want happening is making out life (our meaning us car nut's) harder then it already is.
The cops,RTA and the old fella up the street who think's us hoon's are out to get him do a good job of that.(not all cops are bad tho.:))
Thanks fella's for understanding and your nice replys,its a nice thing to see from where im sitting.:)

BTW blueoval-how could anyone say anything bad about ambrose he seems like a top bloke,now all we (us holden fan's) need to do is steel him from you guys.:p LMAO

VK Commodore
Project

www.speedfreak.com.au
Chris5ltr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2004, 23:33   #10 (permalink)
BluePrint Bandit

Chris, good on you mate. I didnt see the thread but you have done more than enough IMo to rectify anything that may have happened. Sometimes bad things in typed form are easier said than spoken, but not the stuff you posted above, that takes guts to say sorry and/or explain. So i accept your post and consider you a good bloke BUT.... we now have a serious issue at hand and the quote below references the problem:

Quote:
BTW blueoval-how could anyone say anything bad about ambrose he seems like a top bloke,now all we (us holden fan's) need to do is steel him from you guys.:p LMAO
Hands off Ambrose! Any attempt by you to steal him or in anyway bribe/force/influence by means of spoken/written word, brute force or drug sedation will result in your immediate banning from the site.

LMFAO! Its all good... i love this site

cheers,
Matt

Front: Boston NX87 + Alpine V12 Expert MRV-T505
Rear (sub): Phoenix Gold TantrumX 10D + Alpine V12 Expert MRV-1005
r00na is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub